Sorry- no faith in Trent whatsoever

zow2

I'm not saying Fitz is the answer by any means,,,but you just feel like he brings a few more intangibles to the position. Maybe even gets you a TD drive or two and some sustained drives. Trent gives us nothing. He still doesn't feel the pressure. He's not all that accurate and rarely converts a tough 3rd down.

I'd be more inclined to give Brohm a bunch of extra time in preseason and Brown for that matter,

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying Fitz is the answer by any means,,,but you just feel like he brings a few more intangibles to the position. Maybe even gets you a TD drive or two and some sustained drives. Trent gives us nothing. He still doesn't feel the pressure. He's not all that accurate and rarely converts a tough 3rd down.

I'd be more inclined to give Brohm a bunch of extra time in preseason and Brown for that matter,

The sooner they turn the page on TrINT and get the next guy in, the better off IMO.

None of the QBs on our roster are NFL starting caliber. Nix/Gailey/Wilson/Modrak/Russ screwed up by not going out and getting a true starter. There were guys available who would have solidified the position. This is going to prove to be a huge mistake.

None of the QBs on our roster are NFL starting caliber. Nix/Gailey/Wilson/Modrak/Russ screwed up by not going out and getting a true starter. There were guys available who would have solidified the position. This is going to prove to be a huge mistake.

Be careful...the Trent fanbois will be out for your head...

Face it, they weren't planning on winning a lot of games this year. There were too many holes. And with our high draft pick next year we will get our franchise QB.

I'm done with Captain Checkdown. It just seems like he has no leadership qualities whatsoever to match his piss poor QB skills. The good news is if he keeps up this kind of play, he'll be out by week 2 and off the roster for good...

...seriously, he's made of suck.

Be careful...the Trent fanbois will be out for your head...

Is there any Trent fanbois, or fanbase, anymore?

What are they going to say, he comes back from concussions really good?

Freakin' A!!! You can't go 10 passes without throwing a pick deep in your own end?

:P

Is there any Trent fanbois, or fanbase, anymore?

What are they going to say, he comes back from concussions really good?

Freakin' A!!! You can't go 10 passes without throwing a pick deep in your own end?

:P

"Just give him time! He's trying to learn Chan Gailey's 'offense'."

Guest dog14787
O line blows, Receivers blow, QB blows.

Its just Gailey's first preseason game so I'm not throwing in the towel yet :P

I thought the starters showed some potential, especially considering we're missing our best linemen. The INT Edwards threw while bad in one respect, at least TE tried to make a play. Personally the WR should have broke his pattern off and started coming back to the QB when he's in trouble, but hey, TE threw it, he needs to shake it off and get one with it.

Maybe give Brohm the start next week, I don't think TE played horrible, but he didn't impress and Brian Brohm has been coming on strong in my opinion.

Is it just me or does Fitz look like a little kid out there on the playing field, I wish he would hop around some or something like the magic Flute used to do, ( I am streaming the game on my computer)

Wow. Brutal. By any measure that was just awful. Not going to panic because we can't possibly suck that badly on offense defense and special teams game after game. Horrible pass defense by linebackers and corners. Reggie Corner was pathetic. Trent....he really has a collapsing window to show us something. Trying to keep from making this too big a deal but man, I'm disappointed.

Its just Gailey's first preseason game so I'm not throwing in the towel yet :P

I thought the starters showed some potential, especially considering we're missing our best linemen. The INT Edwards threw while bad in one respect, at least TE tried to make a play. Personally the WR should have broke his pattern off and started coming back to the QB when he's in trouble, but hey, TE threw it, he needs to shake it off and get one with it.

Maybe give Brohm the start next week, I don't think TE played horrible, but he didn't impress and Brian Brohm has been coming on strong in my opinion.

Is it just me or does Fitz look like a little kid out there on the playing field, I wish he would hop around some or something like the magic Flute used to do, ( I am streaming the game on my computer)

All you do is make excuses for Trent..."I don't think Trent played horrible?!?!" Well said!