Sorry- no faith in Trent whatsoever

zow2

Well don't comment to me about the infighting when I'm not in it alright,

Listen dude, I was referring to all of us, sorry if hitting the reply button on your quote has got you in a tizzy but, a simple word of polite advice, you seriously need to grow a thicker skin about things and just walk away from the keyboard. I'm seeing more often than not you being involved in these internet spats with random posters. They goad you into it and you get pulled right in. Just ignore these people, they're out to get a rise out of you and are making you look just as bad as they are.

Cut the adversarial BS, I came to defend you and here you are trying to flex some internet muscle.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Listen dude, I was referring to all of us, sorry if hitting the reply button on your quote has got you in a tizzy but, a simple word of polite advice, you seriously need to grow a thicker skin about things and just walk away from the keyboard. I'm seeing more often than not you being involved in these internet spats with random posters. They goad you into it and you get pulled right in. Just ignore these people, they're out to get a rise out of you and are making you look just as bad as they are.

Cut the adversarial BS, I came to defend you and here you are trying to flex some internet muscle.

Funny as your defending me you choose to post about how more often then not I'm involved in these internet spats with random posters,

Funny as your defending me knowing I'm a big TE fan and all you choose to rub my nose in it,

Funny as your defending me, knowing how optimistic I am about the team, you choose to rub my nose in that also,

Heels, how about just minding your own business next time,

I'm not saying Fitz is the answer by any means,,,but you just feel like he brings a few more intangibles to the position. Maybe even gets you a TD drive or two and some sustained drives. Trent gives us nothing. He still doesn't feel the pressure. He's not all that accurate and rarely converts a tough 3rd down.

I'd be more inclined to give Brohm a bunch of extra time in preseason and Brown for that matter,

Don't be sorry...Trent was bad. It looks like we don't have an NFL calibre starting Qb on our roster. Fitz is a backup. Maybe Brohm will show something next game. I kind of doubt it though.

The sky is falling! We got beaten up the first pre-season game and made some mistakes! If only we had found a way to dominate the first preseason game we would be legit Super Bowl contenders!

Not too pleased with our first stranger-practice, but not ready to jump off any cliffs. Trent sure didn't show anything really positive that I would have liked to have seen, but I think I will wait until next Thursday before jumping to the still-way-too-soon preseason conclusions. I would rather we play well than badly, and I would like to see healthy guys and progress. And I also wouldn't mind seeing Brohm get more playing time, but we are talking about less than one half of early August practice football...

The sky is falling! We got beaten up the first pre-season game and made some mistakes! If only we had found a way to dominate the first preseason game we would be legit Super Bowl contenders!

Not too pleased with our first stranger-practice, but not ready to jump off any cliffs. Trent sure didn't show anything really positive that I would have liked to have seen, but I think I will wait until next Thursday before jumping to the still-way-too-soon preseason conclusions. I would rather we play well than badly, and I would like to see healthy guys and progress. And I also wouldn't mind seeing Brohm get more playing time, but we are talking about less than one half of early August practice football...

+1

Funny as your defending me you choose to post about how more often then not I'm involved in these internet spats with random posters,

Funny as your defending me knowing I'm a big TE fan and all you choose to rub my nose in it,

Funny as your defending me, knowing how optimistic I am about the team, you choose to rub my nose in that also,

Heels, how about just minding your own business next time,

I have no idea how you took what I wrote and turned it into a personal attack on yourself but I'm just going to say I'm sorry I said anything in response to anything you wrote or will ever write. It's tiring....

Guest dog14787
I have no idea how you took what I wrote and turned it into a personal attack on yourself but I'm just going to say I'm sorry I said anything in response to anything you wrote or will ever write. It's tiring....

Look at it from my perspective Heels, Cockrons trying to goad me into an argument, I turn the other cheek and then you start in on me,

go back and read the posts why don't you,

Look at it from my perspective Heels, Cockrons trying to goad me into an argument, I turn the other cheek and then you start in on me,

go back and read the posts why don't you,

Actually Dog, Heels was backing you. Instead of replying to Cocktosten, he accidentally replied to you.

He was essentially telling Cocktosten (and everybody else who had the same idea) to back off, and leave you alone.

Guest dog14787
Actually Dog, Heels was backing you. Instead of replying to Cocktosten, he accidentally replied to you.

He was essentially telling Cocktosten (and everybody else who had the same idea) to back off, and leave you alone.

After looking at Heels original post again, it looks like I may have misinterpreted Heels post, ( thought he was trying to put words in my mouth)

My bad Heels, and my apology,

thanks for pointing it out Cynical,

Games got us all on edge...

Look. There's no reason for us to start eating our own here. Dog say what we all saw....a sub-par performance from a QB who would tell anyone who would listen that he is better this year under the new coaching staff. Obviously, after one game he's not. If his past is any indication of his future, he will not get better. In fact, he'll probably get worse as he's shown that his play deteriorates with a lack in self-confidence.

It's going to be a looooong year. At this stage, we know this team sucks, at least as fans let's stick together, ok?

Our team would be awesome if we didn't have to play any games. Between Trent, Maybin, and Whitner, we're dominant on the interview circuit.

Guest dog14787

Again, I'm sorry about that Heels, totally misinterpreted your post buddy, :censored:

Ummm, and I think I made your point for you,

Nothing pissed me off more than seeing Fanning-Fan at mid-field, post-game, smiling and laughing it up with his Redskins buddies after his own God-awful performance on the field and a piss-poor showing by the entire Bills organization, top-to-bottom.

Trentie-Boy should have been fuming, but no, there he was smilin', cacklin', huggin' his homies and yuckin' it up like it didn't matter at all that he and the Bills looked ten times worse than where they left off last season.

I can't wait 'til the Bills off this friggin' POS loser.