Preseason game 1- Bills @ Redskins "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its great listening to the radio crew trying to find bright spots. No enthusiasm at all.

"Maybin making his presence known..."

"Yep...against the Redskins backups."

"Sigh...Yep."

Can't wait from the spin out of OBD...

"Well, it's only the first preseason game..." At least they scored a touchdown this year.

Well - I'd rather suck the 1st preseason game than the last.... If anything just shows them all they need to work harder

Can't wait from the spin out of OBD...

"Well, it's only the first preseason game..." At least they scored a touchdown this year.

I'm sorry to rain in on the negative parade that you guys are enjoying so much but why it is only first preseason game a spin. What did you honestly expect from the first PRESEASON GAME? Domination? In the end this game doesn't matter at all. And thats the truth. The cowboys starting unit hasn't scored a TD yet in 2 preseason games. Yes the cowboys are a completely different animal. Thats what the preseason is for, figuring stuff out. Anyways continue with the negativity in 3,2,1...

I'm sorry to rain in on the negative parade that you guys are enjoying so much but why it is only first preseason game a spin. What did you honestly expect from the first PRESEASON GAME? Domination? In the end this game doesn't matter at all. And thats the truth. The cowboys starting unit hasn't scored a TD yet in 2 preseason games. Yes the cowboys are a completely different animal. Thats what the preseason is for, figuring stuff out. Anyways continue with the negativity in 3,2,1...

OK, I'll play along. What do you think they figured out today? That their starter is not viable at QB?

OK, I'll play along. What do you think they figured out today? That their starter is not viable at QB?

See, to me there is no point in discussing anything about this team, im gonna be wrong, in your eyes, You have made up your mind about this team, and thats fine, you're allowed to have ur opinion. no hard feelings. its just the first preseason game.

See, to me there is no point in discussing anything about this team, im gonna be wrong, in your eyes, You have made up your mind about this team, and thats fine, you're allowed to have ur opinion. no hard feelings. its just the first preseason game.

Kinda hard not to, but I appreciate the civil reply.