Preseason game 1- Bills @ Redskins "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... so Trent looked bad, Fitzy looks like ****, lets see if it keeps getting worse.

Lets also remember, we are playing against the skins, they are going to be solid this year.

I'n not going to set fire to my television because we looked bad during the first preseason game with over half of our offensive line out. And didn't we already know that this was going to be a difficult season? Settle down my friends; it is going to be a long and challenging season.

Sorry, I'm done with excuses. 10 years of excuses is enough.

I know, I have been hearing excuses from gaily and nix for 10 years now! I don't want them ready by the regular season. I want the perfect by preseason or lets run them out of town to the redskins like we chased mike williams and london fletcher so they can beat us in preseason! :P

and yeah, missing most of your oline has nothing to do with it either I guess.....

I'n not going to set fire to my television because we looked bad during the first preseason game with over half of our offensive line out. And didn't we already know that this was going to be a difficult season? Settle down my friends; it is going to be a long and challenging season.

I would like to believe this. Truly. But Bills fans have become experts at spotting crap.

I know, I have been hearing excuses from gaily and nix for 10 years now! I don't want them ready by the regular season. I want the perfect by preseason or lets run them out of town to the redskins like we chased mike williams and london fletcher so they can beat us in preseason! :P

and yeah, missing most of your oline has nothing to do with it either I guess.....

:P

Wood, maybe. But Bell and Green are the big difference here?

Does the Oline cover wide receivers? Let's hear your positive points on the game so far.

OK... so Trent looked bad, Fitzy looks like ****, lets see if it keeps getting worse.

Lets also remember, we are playing against the skins, they are going to be solid this year.

Every team will look "solid" when they play the Bills this year. 10+ years of suckitude.