Preseason game 1- Bills @ Redskins "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

I hear mixed things on Maybin. Can't tell if everyone thinks he should be getting a sack on every snap or if he is really getting man handled. And my boy at the Buffalo News hasn't updated the "live" blog since halftime, so I'm pretty much shooting in the dark. Only 4 touches for Spiller?

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that Spiller is better than he showed tonight (I hope), but I really hate having to cut Simpson and Bell. They really should've drafted at a position where they were thin- like everywhere else.

we CANNOT cut either. somehow. but we can't cut em.

I hear mixed things on Maybin. Can't tell if everyone thinks he should be getting a sack on every snap or if he is really getting man handled. And my boy at the Buffalo News hasn't updated the "live" blog since halftime, so I'm pretty much shooting in the dark. Only 4 touches for Spiller?

he either gets manhandled or a sack, or almost a sack. one or the other, nothin in between.

Maybin has been owned by both the Redskin 1st and 2nd stringers. He looked better against the 3rd stringers.

I'm sure that Spiller is better than he showed tonight (I hope), but I really hate having to cut Simpson and Bell. They really should've drafted at a position where they were thin- like everywhere else.

I would have liked that better, though I do like spillar. Even more so, I really don't like that we picked maybin last year, which could have been used a lot better. It is too eary to call maybin a bust, but I really thought it was a risky pick for a team that needed a lot of help.

what is the reason for playing Fitzpatrick so much? Is it so our other Qbs dont get drilled behind that line or because we want him to play awful so there is a reason to cut him?? Certainly we dont need to see what he can do or have him develop.

what is the reason for playing Fitzpatrick so much? Is it so our other Qbs dont get drilled behind that line or because we want him to play awful so there is a reason to cut him?? Certainly we dont need to see what he can do or have him develop.

+1. Really wanted to see Brohm and Brown.