Sausage on the grill tonight

mead107

I had sausage on the grill tonight.. From the Maxwell Street (little stands they have here and there) hot dog stand... :bag:

The ONLY thing it misses is Weber's mustard... I know if I give them a free couple jars, they will be hooked. I wonder why Weber's doesn't go national, everyone I give it to absolutely loves it!

I'd recommend a 2004 Screaming Eagle cabernet to go with that. In fact, I'd throw the food away and just drink the wine.

Grilled Atlantic Salmon (on Kingsford charcoal with a touch of hickory thrown in), asparagus, Basmati rice and Gascon 2007 Malbec.

Wind's coming in from the north tonight. Starting to have just a kiss of autumn in the air.

"Carry On" - Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

Grilled Atlantic Salmon (on Kingsford charcoal with a touch of hickory thrown in), asparagus, Basmati rice and Gascon 2007 Malbec.

Wind's coming in from the north tonight. Starting to have just a kiss of autumn in the air.

"Carry On" - Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

Brother..sounding to good!!all of it BTW

I'd recommend a 2004 Screaming Eagle cabernet to go with that. In fact, I'd throw the food away and just drink the wine.

Yes, nothing like goes with a sausage like a $1,200-$1,500 bottle of wine.

:ph34r: