Hard Knocks

Heitz

Anyone else going to be checking out this years Hard Knocks?

Should be interesting to get an inside view of one of our AFCE rivals and to see what's going on in Big Ol Rex's head...

Can Friday get here soon?

Should be interesting to get an inside view of one of our AFCE rivals and to see what's going on in Big Ol Rex's head...

Wish i could check out the show to see what our rivals are up to. I dislike the jests as i do the pats and fins. (Raiders most of all) I can't hate them. Hate is a word better used for the bin ladens of the world and the bilderberg group.

We'll get to see the players personalities more than we probably want to. This show won't give us a detailed glimpse of any plays they'll be unleashing in the regular season. Purely entertainment value.

Hard Knocks is awesome....even if it is with and about the jets...great show!!!

Well, that was pretty good - the Jets organization comes off as a little goofy, but I can see why players get motivated by Ryan. Tannenbaum is a wreck, seems amazing *that* guy's a GM. I liked crazy Joe Namath too..

The Jets looked good in practice (I guess) and they definitely expect to be good - we'll be in for a fight this year. That said, I think that they need to have a lot of things go right to be elite, so we have a shot.

I'm sure it'll be fun to watch it all unfold...

Wish i could check out the show to see what our rivals are up to. I dislike the jests as i do the pats and fins. (Raiders most of all) I can't hate them. Hate is a word better used for the bin ladens of the world and the bilderberg group.

We'll get to see the players personalities more than we probably want to. This show won't give us a detailed glimpse of any plays they'll be unleashing in the regular season. Purely entertainment value.

No I really hate the jets

Ryan is the kind of guy that beats his chest when he thinks he has the upper hand.....gets all humble when he realizes he doesn't....

I personally cant stand him...and I hope we crush the jets twice this year. You dont have to be a blowhard in order to have confidence.

I wonder how he would sound on a team where the front office hasn't spent boatloads of money on free agents, had top draft selections, etc etc