PFT: Trent had his best practice dispite a wet ball

Skoobydum

When the national media takes notice of how things are getting better, we need to start paying attention. This madness of us being totally out of everything has to stop and let things progress as they may.

Bills QB Trent Edwards enjoyed perhaps his best practice of training camp so far on Monday night.

Edwards was able to connect with his receivers despite "a wet ball," as Bills coach Chan Gailey characterized the inclement weather.

Bills LB Paul Posluszny, coming off groin surgery, has resumed practicing in individual drills.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...-one-liners-14/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your point?

The f*&%king point is who really cares what some NBC sports clown has to say.

Did Jaworski say it, maybe Marino, Kelly or Fouts?

Any former NFL caliber QB who was decent...who is Evan Silva?

I don't need some non-football playing, college educated beat writer to tell me what I can see in person.

It's not a difficult concept to comprehend.

I don't need some non-football playing, college educated beat writer to tell me what I can see in person.

To be fair, some of the worst evaluators of talent are former players and some of the best evaluators of talent never played a down beyond high school. If coaching was all about being able to do as opposed to knowing and conveying, then there would be more Mike Singletary's and less John Gruden's.

Yes, but many of us are not at camp every day to see it in person and enjoy reading these reports. You should be more concerned about your avatar than anything else at this point.

Yeah, If I did am sorry about that.

Good.

Hear me now and believe me later:

Every thought you have is not worthy of a new thread. Every tidbit of Bills info you read or hear does not require a new thread in order for you to share that tidbit.

There used to be a poster around here who went by Skooby. He never learned that and was roundly disliked by many here. You should try hard to not be like him, IMO.

You seem to be in a good mood today.

To be fair, some of the worst evaluators of talent are former players and some of the best evaluators of talent never played a down beyond high school. If coaching was all about being able to do as opposed to knowing and conveying, then there would be more Mike Singletary's and less John Gruden's.

I agree. Very valid point about coaching and talent evaluating.

This post was regarding throwing a football in the rain though, not evaluating talent.

I can visually see the QB throw the ball as well as any human being on earth. My vision's good and I love watching the laces spin through air....wheeeeeeee!

I need them to report it if i want to know what is going on. You know why? I can't be there every day of training camp. I work during the week and I live a thousand miles away. So unless I am going to quit my job and walk out on my family, the only way I know what is going on in camp is by reading it from....... the news!

When the national media takes notice of how things are getting better, we need to start paying attention. This madness of us being totally out of everything has to stop and let things progress as they may.

Bills QB Trent Edwards enjoyed perhaps his best practice of training camp so far on Monday night.

Edwards was able to connect with his receivers despite "a wet ball," as Bills coach Chan Gailey characterized the inclement weather.

Bills LB Paul Posluszny, coming off groin surgery, has resumed practicing in individual drills.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...-one-liners-14/

This article was based on Mark Gaughan's Billboard. It's good to get positive (national) press, but not like it was based on any real reporting, the norm for PFT.

The bigger point might be that they were playing outdoors in the rain in the first place.. I hated that Jauron ran for the field house every time the wind blew. If you're going to play the games in The Ralph in November, December, January, then you need to practice out of doors. I love it that Gailey's been doing that from the beginning.

Yes, but many of us are not at camp every day to see it in person and enjoy reading these reports. You should be more concerned about your avatar than anything else at this point.

What's wrong with his Avatar, we all have one of these hanging in our respective closets, don't we?