Tiger Woods

WWVaBeach

Yes...the same argument we heard about how PED's had nothing to do with being able to hit a baseball...

Michael J. Fox can golf, I'm willing to bet that he couldn't hit a baseball though. You are comparing apples to oranges when talking about putting in golf.

Maybe Tiger just needs to engage in cheap, tawdry sex to get his game back. But, something is definitely up with him.

And there in lies the confidence problem. As sad as it is... Cheap, tawdry sex has been a morale/confidence booster throughout the ages.

"...Check it out

Sometimes I question my own behavior

Check it out

Talkin' about the girls that we've seen on the sly

Just to tell our souls we're still the young lions

So check it out..."

10-30 foot putts are just one aspect of the game that Tiger used to dominate. Other areas include 40 yard chips, sand play, fringe play, and approach shots from 80-120 yards.

It doesn't take a golfing genius to know that all of the aforementioned will make or break your score a whole HELL of a lot faster than long drives. And I'd venture to say that PED's don't have a substantial impact on these aspects of the game, or at least not enough to be accredited for Tiger's rise and/or fall.

But agreed, the jury's still out, not all the science is in. Surely PED's would aid his physical conditioning and the ensuing muscle memory, it's simply my lowly, minimally informed opinion that taking PED's out of Tiger's routine wouldn't hurt him as much as taking away the nasty tang.

Yeah, but not everybody's Tom Watson. These guys hit the wall in terms of being competitive at a certain age. I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong, but Occum's Razor here is that Vijay is just getting old.

VJ literally practices 8 hours a day, he is a machine. But that is his downfall, in trying to catch up to everyone else by tinkering with his swing and putting, it has left him a little behind if you can believe that.

My point was, before the pop was officially popped on the PED scandal in baseball, those in denial, always used the argument that "a pill can't make your hand/eye coordination better"...truth is, we don't really know. And we don't really know what kind of effect not taking PED's, after relying on them, might have on a person, physically or mentally. To say it takes zero power to putt (and I say this as a non-golfer, only been golfing three times) is an exagerration...but it isn't so much the power with putting, as "touch".

Maybe Tiger just needs to engage in cheap, tawdry sex to get his game back. But, something is definitely up with him.

Your points are valid...while it may not take a lot of power to putt the stamina to focus after four days of grinding in the sun may indeed be enhanced by PEDs

Tiger needs a coach. Won't be Hank or Butch, but he needs some

top level coach to get him 'back in the game'.

Thats my thought as well. Some coach could really make a lifetime reputation out of getting Tiger back to being Tiger.

Thats my thought as well. Some coach could really make a lifetime reputation out of getting Tiger back to being Tiger.

I watched Tiger's last 9 holes yesterday which was the front 9 because he started on the back. His putting does not seem to be his problem. His tee shots are awful. His approach shots are worse than I have ever seen with his playing partners often closer to the pin. His swing looks just terrible. TNT showed his tee shot on #5 in slow motion and his head and upper body were bobbing all over the place.

• 1 month later...