Breaking News! C.J. Spiller Agrees to Terms- 5 years 25 Mil ( 20.5

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is anyone surprised that he signed so late? After all, we were picked to finish 31st this year! I guess all of the pundits were dead on accurate. Here's to hoping that is the last thing they are right about this year!!

Go Bills!!!

P.S. Any bets on how long it will take for there to be a thread suggesting this could have been done weeks ago if only Ralph weren't so cheap!!

The guaranteed money is in line with the 12th and 13th picks. It is a very good deal for the Bills and he is in before the first preseason game. There is zero reason why Spiller shouldn't be a major contributer this year.

Good job Nix and company and welcome to the Bills CJ!!!

The guaranteed money is in line with the 12th and 13th picks. It is a very good deal for the Bills and he is in before the first preseason game. There is zero reason why Spiller shouldn't be a major contributer this year.

Good job Nix and company and welcome to the Bills CJ!!!

And he can make plenty more with the incentives. Just as it should be.

Alright.

Everyone back on your heads.

Outstanding! (Haven't heard that joke in quite a long time.)

So, the Bills are NOT the last team to sign their #1 choice and there was no protracted holdout. Still I bet the same douche-nozzles who whined about the Bills FO screwing up every year will use this as another FAIL next year.

And he can make plenty more with the incentives. Just as it should be.

Exactly. I wish more contracts were like this. Play hard and get more money. It's a win-win for both sides (though I obviously understand why guaranteed money is so important).

That said, I hope Spiller ends up with $37.5 million. He is as exciting as an offensive player we have had in many, many years.

Its like heaven without the waiting brother....

You'd be hard pressed to find better looking women. UGA is ridiculous if you like blond hair and blue eyed country girls. I miss college.

It's probably a good thing I live in Massachusetts then. :lol:

Outstanding! (Haven't heard that joke in quite a long time.)

So, the Bills are NOT the last team to sign their #1 choice and there was no protracted holdout. Still I bet the same douche-nozzles who whined about the Bills FO screwing up every year will use this as another FAIL next year.

That is certainly true, Dean. They will say "they let first round picks hold out for the past four years..." and ignore all those pesky details.

That is certainly true, Dean. They will say "they let first round picks hold out for the past four years..." and ignore all those pesky details.

And the Devil is, as they say, in the details.

Wow, douchenozzles, everyone back on their heads and no waiting for the promised land, all in the same thread! Where else would you rather be, but here...

How/when did "douche" become a term of deridement? Douches are good, no? I think if I were to die and come back as an inanimate object, I would prefer that over say, a toilet brush.