Chris Ellis Can Play!

saundena

I was happy to hear what Chan said about Chris Ellis in today's presser! He said that when camp started, that Ellis looked AWFUL (gotta love Chanman's honesty), but since then has made a lot of progress and as of today- can "go out on the field and play"!

This corroborates what some of you have reported in your camp reports. It's quite a relief to see that one of our higher round draft picks- someone who we all though was well on his way to being labeled a "bust"- might just work out!

GO BILLS

I was happy to hear what Chan said about Chris Ellis in today's presser! He said that when camp started, that Ellis looked AWFUL (gotta love Chanman's honesty), but since then has made a lot of progress and as of today- can "go out on the field and play"!

This corroborates what some of you have reported in your camp reports. It's quite a relief to see that one of our higher round draft picks- someone who we all though was well on his way to being labeled a "bust"- might just work out!

GO BILLS

It's still just training camp. There were a lot of guys that were on the "All Fredonia Team" who didn't cut it once the season started. However, it is encouraging that Ellis is showing signs of being a productive player. Now, about that Maybin guy ....

I love when guys we drafted 3rd rd and later inprevious drafts all of a sudden start to get it. It feels like we're getting a bonus player when that happens. I'd love to see Ellis turn into a player and make some noise. This defense needs to find it's swagger early in the season and grow together as a unit. Hopefully George Edwards can light a fire under some butts!

Is McCargo still on the team and if so what position are they trying him at. McCargo, Ellis, and Maybin were all picks by the Russ/Marv 2.0 regime that failed (So far they could still develop except McCargo he just isn't a 3-4 type) and set the franchise back. All in all I hope Maybin and Ellis can contribute some sacks this season (4-5 each I would love to see) also Kelsay needs to show he can play. With Schobel gone we a bunch of guys to step up and tally in the sacks.