Passing the Torch to ---- Maybin ??

T master

I don't know about you all but (now that Schobels gone) we leave our pass rush in the hands of Maybin??

I think he will be a huge bust !!

I didn't like the pick ( i thought we should have took Orapko) and after last years none production and this year taking a cheap shot on Freddy Jackson it just seemed to prove (to me anyway) that the guy isn't a Buffalo type of guy .

The smile seems phony , along with the hype that followed him out of Penn State . Poz - Shane Conlan now they are great players worth the hype but i would like to go on record as saying i think this guy will be as big a bust as Mike Williams !!

If for nothing else cause he was picked under D.J's watch -- hope i'm wrong !!!!!!!! but i just got & had a BAAAAD feeling about this guy !!!

Besides if he learned anything from his mentor (Arrington) well enough said about that !!

Sorry to add a negative post but cause for the most part i'm pretty high on the team this ear but this guy just adds nothing to our team !!!

jeeze more of this crap?

Go to camp, and watch Maybin abuse the LT's, and remember that this guy is still very young.

I justed started counting, but I've found 12 threads this could have been posted in already... :lol:

Oh well, season can't start soon enough.

I don't know about you all but (now that Schobels gone) we leave our pass rush in the hands of Maybin??

I didn't like the pick ( i thought we should have took Orapko) and after last years none production and this year taking a cheap shot on Freddy Jackson it just seemed to prove (to me anyway) that the guy isn't a Buffalo type of guy .

The smile seems phony , along with the hype that followed him out of Penn State . Poz - Shane Conlan now they are great players worth the hype but i would like to go on record as saying i think this guy will be as big a bust as Mike Williams !!

If for nothing else cause he was picked under D.J's watch -- hope i'm wrong !!!!!!!! but i just got & had a BAAAAD feeling about this guy !!!

Besides if he learned anything from his mentor (Arrington) well enough said about that !!

Sorry to add a negative post but cause for the most part i'm pretty high on the team this ear but this guy just adds nothing to our team !!!

LMAO jesus grow a pair would ya? Good laaaaaaaawwwddddd there are some cry babies 'round here!

ur just saying that cause he's black.

Damn WNY racists.....

J/k, btw, its not like orakpo was flawless coming out, there were reasons for concerns with him, and he did have albert hanyneworth eating up blocks all year, but im sure that didnt help him either.

Maybin should be fine this year, just be patient, you'll see

You make a whole lot of assumptions based on one year of football. That's not even an intelligent way to judge any player. I'm glad you think he will be a bust. Now go have a seat somewhere and think up something else to post about. This is past old.

jeeze more of this crap?

Go to camp, and watch Maybin abuse the LT's, and remember that this guy is still very young.

Pretty sure I could suit up and abuse the players we have at the LT spot right now, too.

I hope Maybe shows us something,but not getting my hopes up. I get the impression he feels his money was earned already by his success in college, and doesn't exactly view it like he's got a career in front of him. I hope I'm wrong, but the guy just seems like a bust.

I too have been concerned that Maybin's lack of production and that right now he is behind so-so Torbor are signs

that he is a bust, but I watched him at last night's practice and I can definitely say that the guy is a true thoroughbred

as an athlete. He just moves so much more smoothly than any of the other LBs there and his speed is evident.

He is clearly in great shape, too, so there should be little concern about his work ethic.

Now, will that translate to production? I don't know, but the tools are definitely there.

I too have been concerned that Maybin's lack of production and that right now he is behind so-so Torbor are signs

that he is a bust, but I watched him at last night's practice and I can definitely say that the guy is a true thoroughbred

as an athlete. He just moves so much more smoothly than any of the other LBs there and his speed is evident.

He is clearly in great shape, too, so there should be little concern about his work ethic.

Now, will that translate to production? I don't know, but the tools are definitely there.

Ahh, a gem of a post found amid the sediment. Thanks for some firsthand info.