Jevon Snead waived by Bucs

Come on guys enough of the talk about getting another QB. I am not happy with our QB situation but the Bills Front Office isn't going to pick up another QB. Gailey and Co. have made it clear that it's going to be TE, Fitz, or BB.

Come on guys enough of the talk about getting another QB. I am not happy with our QB situation but the Bills Front Office isn't going to pick up another QB. Gailey and Co. have made it clear that it's going to be TE, Fitz, or BB.

Huh...I don't think San Jose Bills Fan said or implied anything about us signing or wanting to sign Snead.

One year ago, Snead was viewed as an elite prospect. Today he was cut before the first workout.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...t-to-bucs-camp/

And, if he is cut before the first workout what does that say?

This is so ridiculous! If guys are being cut now by their own teams befoe

the first preseason game then something is very wrong with them and if you think

they'd help the Bills well then you better check out their Madden ratings!

And, if he is cut before the first workout what does that say?

This is so ridiculous! If guys are being cut now by their own teams befoe

the first preseason game then something is very wrong with them and if you think

they'd help the Bills well then you better check out their Madden ratings!

But he has so much more "upside" than Fitzpatrick. The Bills must bring him in to compete. :ph34r:

Huh...I don't think San Jose Bills Fan said or implied anything about us signing or wanting to sign Snead.

OK. Then what was the purpose of the thread? Just to tell/inform us that Snead got released? I think it's safe to say the thread implies that maybe Buffalo should consider him. Or at least we can start talking about whether we think the front office should take a look at him? Something along those lines....

Better yet let me just ask him.

he left school after his junior year to enter the draft. Todd McShay was the one pumping him up.

No one should ever listen to Todd McShay.

This goes down as the worst early entry into the nfl ever

Agreed - someone gave him some terrible advice.

I'm just guessing here, but I think it was to inform you that Jevon Snead was cut and a year ago many thought he was and elite prospect.

Way to jump to conclusions. :ph34r:

I just stated my opinion and politely asked the man what the purpose of his thread was. If I was wrong then I apoligize.

San Jose, I was wondering what the purpose of this thread was?

MPL - I thought it would be another annoying "let's sign another team's trash" thread at first but it's not the case. Some posters should get the benefit of the doubt and San Jose is clearly one of them. He's (I assume he)a solid contributor.

he left school after his junior year to enter the draft. Todd McShay was the one pumping him up.

No one should ever listen to Todd McShay.

This goes down as the worst early entry into the nfl ever

Maurice Clarett

OK. Then what was the purpose of the thread? Just to tell/inform us that Snead got released? I think it's safe to say the thread implies that maybe Buffalo should consider him. Or at least we can start talking about whether we think the front office should take a look at him? Something along those lines....

Better yet let me just ask him.

Umm...it's a FOOTBALL board, and this was interesting FOOTBALL news?

MPL - I thought it would be another annoying "let's sign another team's trash" thread at first but it's not the case. Some posters should get the benefit of the doubt and San Jose is clearly one of them. He's (I assume he)a solid contributor.

I agree with you. I don't always agree with San Jose and we have had our differences. Nevertheless, I do enjoy his posts. I don't hold any grudges.