I'll be In WNY Next Week

Chef Jim

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Why would I want to do that. Is WNY famous for toast?

Surely you have heard of Tonawanda Toast!

Surely you have heard of Tonawanda Toast!

I have heard of the sloan steamer, the dirty depew, and the scajaquada swallow, had a hamburg hummer, an orchard park pull, a sloppy snyder sandwich, a lockport love roll, a cheektowaga double cream, a thru-way threeway, a queen city queef, and a west seneca split, been to two county fairs and an ice cream church social, but I have never had Tonawanda Toast.

I have heard of the sloan steamer, the dirty depew, and the scajaquada swallow, had a hamburg hummer, an orchard park pull, a sloppy snyder sandwich, a lockport love roll, a cheektowaga double cream, a thru-way threeway, a queen city queef, and a west seneca split, been to two county fairs and an ice cream church social, but I have never had Tonawanda Toast.

:lol: - Some of your best work Hoss. :devil:

I've never heard of Tonawanda Toast either. Can someone clue me in, I'm on needles and pins with anticipation.

It was following the theme, suggesting boneless wings with ranch, going to pizza hut, etc....

Pizza Hut wings are actually pretty good...nowhere near someplace like Duff's but if you tried to pass them off as coming from a normal Buffalo bar, you couldn't tell the difference...at least at the Pizza Hut I had them at

Pizza Hut wings are actually pretty good...nowhere near someplace like Duff's but if you tried to pass them off as coming from a normal Buffalo bar, you couldn't tell the difference...at least at the Pizza Hut I had them at

WTF? Maybe the PH you got them from ordered them from down the street. Of course, PH pizza remains inedible.

Step away from the stem!