I'll be In WNY Next Week

Chef Jim

Why you are in New York, send that check to me for the Beerball for president campaign.

Come on down to Saratoga, the summer place to be.

We could meet at the Saratoga Winery then go to the track.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Beerball for President? Aren't we !@#$ed bad enough as it is. Saratoga? I'll be in WNY, sounds like someone needs a geography lesson. Booze and the track? No thanks all my gambling goes straight to Wall Street.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Beerball for President? Aren't we !@#$ed bad enough as it is. Saratoga? I'll be in WNY, sounds like someone needs a geography lesson. Booze and the track? No thanks all my gambling goes straight to Wall Street.

You can be at the Winery in 4 hours. A short drive.

You can be at the Winery in 4 hours. A short drive.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. And besides drinking all day with me and then realizing I can't drive home and that I have to spend the night with you and your family would probably discourage you from this particular plan. Just ask Bluesky.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Mexican food in WNY.... :blink: I live near the Mission District in SF where I can get better Mexican food from some old lady selling tamales from a shopping cart in an alley.

Sure ya can. Here kitty, here kitty-GOTT YA! Moma has tamales tomorrow!

Why you are in New York, send that check to me for the Beerball for president campaign.

Come on down to Saratoga, the summer place to be.

We could meet at the Saratoga Winery then go to the track.

Ok ... but first I want to take Jim out bowling.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't need any offers. How many damn times I gotta tell you folks, just because I live in SF doesn't mean I'm gay.

Wrong ... we don't think you're gay because you live in SF.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't need any offers. How many damn times I gotta tell you folks, just because I live in SF doesn't mean I'm gay.

So you say - after issuing a peremptory decree classifying the beloved WNY staples - dark chocolate-coated sponge candy, loganberry syrup, and Parkside Candies sodas, as gay items.

So you say - after issuing a peremptory decree declaring beloved WNY staples - dark chocolate-coated sponge candy, loganberry syrup, and Parkside Candies sodas as gay items.

Thanks for pointing that out but I didn't need that pointed out. To know gay doesn't not mean to be gay.