Bill cowher's wife pass away at 54

I thought Bill Cowher was a dirt bag were he refused to take the Buffalo Job this year. I really thought it was the perfect fit for him. Now maybe we know why? In any event my feeling for bill have changed, Maybe it not, Ralph, small market, the city, etc, etc. No matter what the case, my prayers to him and his family.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Bill Cowher was a dirt bag were he refused to take the Buffalo Job this year. I really thought it was the perfect fit for him. Now maybe we know why? In any event my feeling for bill have changed, Maybe it not, Ralph, small market, the city, etc, etc. No matter what the case, my prayers to him and his family.

When you decided to stay at McDonald's drive-thru instead of taking a Burger King grill job did that qualify you a dirt bag as well?

How was Buffalo ever a perfect fit for him?

The Bills have a 90+ year old owner that might have eaten his last breakfast today.

The Bills haven't sniffed the playoffs in the 21st century.

The Bills QB situation is one of the worst in the NFL.

The list could go on for days...

My condolences to the Cowher family. They are first class in every way.

The article referred to skin cancer which must have been a malignant melanoma. Another reminder to use your sunscreen and see your dermatologist yearly. Condolences to the Cowher family.

I do think this makes much more sense as to why he chose not to coach this year. You can bet if there is a season next year he takes over the Panthers right there in his back yard.

Perfect Sense... RIP Mrs Cower

That certainly does explain, at least in part, why Bill Cowher chose to hold off coaching this year. They were very private about her illness. I don't remember hearing a thing about it.

Then the question is, where does he end up? The Panthers? Why, because Cowher lives nearby? Is John Fox on the hot seat? What other teams are likley candidates for his services?

With his kids grown, I think it's a fair bet that the ultra-competative Cowher will end up coaching soon.

Prediction: after more than 35 years of NFL coaching, Belichick is ready to chill in the broadcast commentators chair for a couple of years, leaving Cowher to take the reigns in New England. Would be just our luck.

take it easy pal...the guy is just expressing his opinion.

Yes, I admittedly jumped the gun. It irks me the way fans presume to know things when they are, in fact, clueless. Myself included.

The article referred to skin cancer which must have been a malignant melanoma. Another reminder to use your sunscreen and see your dermatologist yearly. Condolences to the Cowher family.

Very true... I am a survivor of melanoma and have a very fair-skinned daughter we have to watch closely. I was diagnosed about 17 years ago, went thru extensive surgery and have had no further incidents. It was very frightening how a little mole or "spot" can lead to death.

I truly feel for his family. My condolences, also.

Excuse me? A "dirt bag" because he didn't want a specific job? Who the f**k are you to decide what is the "perfect fit" for someone else?

Grow up.

RIP Mrs. Cowher

Whoa, someone take a piss on your Wheaties?