As much as we all hate Jerry Jones (myself included)

Jerrah Jones would like nothing more than to destroy the way that the NFL shares revenue. He wants the lion's share for himself and the other big city owners. While that might make sense to him from a business standpoint it will ruin & drastically change the NFL layout.

Jerrah Jones would like nothing more than to destroy the way that the NFL shares revenue. He wants the lions share for himself and the other big city owners. While that might make sense to him from a business standpoint it will ruin/drastically change the NFL layout.

And if he gets his way, he will destroy the NFL as we know it.

And if he gets his way, he will destroy the NFL as we know it.

Jerruh wants a 4-6 team league where where franchises make tens of billions of dollars and people have to put their children and organs up as collateral for PSL's.

I don't know if I am in the majority but I only care about the NFL because of the Bills. If the Bills didn't exist, neither would the NFL to me.

PTR

Jerruh wants a 4-6 team league where where franchises make tens of billions of dollars and people have to put their children and organs up as collateral for PSL's.

I don't know if I am in the majority but I only care about the NFL because of the Bills. If the Bills didn't exist, neither would the NFL to me.

PTR

Meh I will watch the games but I don't get caught up in the BS anymore. If the league folds I will be perfectly fine watching College ball.

You're right. I hate him.

I tend to reserve hatred for things and people that are important. Jerry Jones comes off to me as a sideshow. A very rich and powerful within the NFL context persona, but in the big picture really little more than a sideshow. I dislike him rather than hate him.

I don't understand the thread title. "As much as I hate Jerry Jones" followed by a link to a puff piece?

I missed that to. I thought it would be some article about what a swell guy he really is and how he risked his life to save a drowning dog.

He expects the Cowqueers to win? Shocking.

I have no trouble saying I would like to see JJ die of a massive heart attack on the sidelines of a nationally televised game, clutching his chest in agony.

I have no trouble saying I would like to see JJ die of a massive heart attack on the sidelines of a nationally televised game, clutching his chest in agony.

I stand corrected in that hatred should indeed be reserved for someone other than a rich, self-absorbed owner of a professional sports franchise.

But I do indeed concur with Jim's comment above. I would like front row seats to that action. Is that better?

There's a great trivia question.....

What NFL coach has the highest win percentage for 2 different NFL franchises?

"Wade Phillips" of course. Dallas and Buffalo.

Another in a series of brilliant decisions by Ralph. If Special Teams coach Ronnie Jones was an issue, Wade would have made changes of his own volition soon enough. Ralph got so hung up on a couple of special teams screw-ups that he totally lost sight of the incredible defenses Wade commandeered and the overall win-loss records. Wilson got so involved in micromanagement, he didn't see the big picture.

And our reward has been a team that is now on it's 4th head coach since 2001, hasn't sniffed the playoffs during that period, and by most accounts, still in "rebuilding" mode. Meanwhile, Dallas has a stellar defense and is talking superbowl, with their rebuilding period behind them, under the guidance of Wade Phillips.

Perhaps the wiley Wade Phillps would have ditched Jones, but instead, used the Ronnie Jones thing as an easy way to exit, stage left, and get out from the shadow of overbearing meddler, Ralph Wilson.

I stand corrected in that hatred should indeed be reserved for someone other than a rich, self-absorbed owner of a professional sports franchise.

But I do indeed concur with Jim's comment above. I would like front row seats to that action. Is that better?

Better yet,you're the the EMT who "accidentally" places the paddles on his nuts trying to revive him. Set at 1 million volts.

I really do hate that SOB.

'

I missed that to. I thought it would be some article about what a swell guy he really is and how he risked his life to save a drowning dog.

He expects the Cowqueers to win? Shocking.

You gotta be kidding. Despite the pleasure you and others might gain from seeing his painful death, I for one would get much more enjoyment from watching the football game rather than having the game stopped while emergency personnel rush on to the field.

Sure I would watch just as the fact that almost all of us slow down and crane our necks inspecting a car accident on the highway, but the annoying replays which would occupy sportscenter for the next week as they went into George Steinbrenner mode would make such a spectacle a horrible thing to have happen despite the pleasure it would bring you.

Jerry Jones just is not that important to me. I do not see why you judge him as so worth your time and attention.

There's a great trivia question.....

What NFL coach has the highest win percentage for 2 different NFL franchises?

"Wade Phillips" of course. Dallas and Buffalo.

Another in a series of brilliant decisions by Ralph. If Special Teams coach Ronnie Jones was an issue, Wade would have made changes of his own volition soon enough. Ralph got so hung up on a couple of special teams screw-ups that he totally lost sight of the incredible defenses Wade commandeered and the overall win-loss records. Wilson got so involved in micromanagement, he didn't see the big picture.

And our reward has been a team that is now on it's 4th head coach since 2001, hasn't sniffed the playoffs during that period, and by most accounts, still in "rebuilding" mode. Meanwhile, Dallas has a stellar defense and is talking superbowl, with their rebuilding period behind them, under the guidance of Wade Phillips.

Perhaps the wiley Wade Phillps would have ditched Jones, but instead, used the Ronnie Jones thing as an easy way to exit, stage left, and get out from the shadow of overbearing meddler, Ralph Wilson.

^^

This

Yeah, and Jones just keeps to himself. :)