As much as we all hate Jerry Jones (myself included)

Count me in the group that would love to see JJ croak on the sidelines in a most painful way. And Kraft, Snider and the rest of the assclown owers that want to !@#$ the league over

wow, I am surprised nobody has jumped on you for this comment (I actually agree with you). I caught a lot of hell for saying that I do not wish that Steinbrenner rests in peace.

wow, I am surprised nobody has jumped on you for this comment (I actually agree with you). I caught a lot of hell for saying that I do not wish that Steinbrenner rests in peace.

Steinbrenner, love him or hate him, it was the "Boss" that returned the Yankees to greatness. Before his group purchased the Yanks, they had become pretty pitiful. He had some droughts and often made bad decisions on who to spend his money on, but 7 World Series Championships is pretty darned good.

Steinbrenner, love him or hate him, it was the "Boss" that returned the Yankees to greatness. Before his group purchased the Yanks, they had become pretty pitiful. He had some droughts and often made bad decisions on who to spend his money on, but 7 World Series Championships is pretty darned good.

And three SB wins is good for Jones, but besides championships they both have another thing in common...they have been detrimental to their league.

Count me in the group that would love to see JJ croak on the sidelines in a most painful way. And Kraft, Snider and the rest of the assclown owers that want to !@#$ the league over

I just think it is a little odd that JJ is so important to you that seeing him die in a way which would sidetrack the game in progress big time and then dominate sports news and talk for several news cycles is so worth it to you.

From this Bill's fan perspective JJ is not worth the trouble which would occur from his prominent death.

I guess different people and different things just float different boats. To each their own.

Jerruh wants a 4-6 team league where where franchises make tens of billions of dollars and people have to put their children and organs up as collateral for PSL's.

I don't know if I am in the majority but I only care about the NFL because of the Bills. If the Bills didn't exist, neither would the NFL to me.

PTR

+1