Are you a racist?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Be honest now

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which is more valuable?

• DC Tom
    • A tapeworm

On a serious note, I actually think this is a good question. I am not a racist but I do hold at times stereotypical prejudice on race or groups of people but never act on it. Anyone who does not admit this, black or white is either lying or is the son of God

Exactly.

And, we ALL have our awkward moments as a result.

Consider: I got the famous "nod" from another traveler on a plane recently. The nod was in reference to a possibly Arabian group of men sitting near the front of the plane. Honestly? I thought we were kinda done with the "nod". Right after 9/11, the "nod" was pervasive, to the point of ridiculousness, and, that was certainly understandable and by no means "racist". That was simply "who else can I count on if I need to fight for my life?"

So the first question is: Is the "nod" a racist thing to do now?

Or: Was it always racist?

Or: Is it never racist?

So the first question is: Is the "nod" a racist thing to do now? NO Always be aware of your surroundings.

Or: Was it always racist? No

Or: Is it never racist? NO

So when was it racist?

But what do you think of tapeworms?

Despite being a truly arrogant prick, you do add a lot to the discussion, and your assaults on Conner and his clone from Norfolk are often amusing. So contrary to my vote I will reluctantly concede you have more value than a tape worm.

Despite being a truly arrogant prick, you do add a lot to the discussion, and your assaults on Conner and his clone from Norfolk are often amusing. So contrary to my vote I will reluctantly concede you have more value than a tape worm.

First...I'm not a truly arrogant prick, I just seem like it because I'm so much better than you.

Third...I don't believe I've assulted Dave in Norfolk that much, if at all (maybe twice).

Second...implying conner's been cloned is an insult to conner's truly unique brand of stupid.

Fourth...your time will come. No one escapes my wrath forever.

First...I'm not a truly arrogant prick, I just seem like it because I'm so much better than you.

Third...I don't believe I've assulted Dave in Norfolk that much, if at all (maybe twice).

Second...implying conner's been cloned is an insult to conner's truly unique brand of stupid.

The irony shall be lost on few.

Go suck on it, TAPEWORM!!

:w00t: