Michael jordan disappointed in LeBron

Rush23

Jordan was always a leader and a fiery competitor. LeBron would rather follow his buddy Wade around and be a passenger. He'll never be on Jordan's level. The only one who comes close is Kobe.

James quit on his team during the playoffs. Quitting is foreign to Jordan and Bryant.

Yes greatness is achieved by overcoming adversity through dedication and perseverance. LeBron did the opposite of that.

+1

He took the easy way out. Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan that we will ever see IMO. He has done the above.

Winners find a way to win. This is why I think the Lakers will STILL find a way to win it all. Fisher and Kobe will always trump LeBron and whomever else he plays with because they are winners and LeBron just isn't.

Michael Jordan is on the top 10 of all time sports A-holes. The guy has been a womanizer for a long time and makes Tiger Woods look like a Saint. He needs to shut his mouth and look in the mirror.

Plus, if LeBron would have went to Chicago, I am sure he'd be singing a different tune.

Michael Jordan is on the top 10 of all time sports A-holes. The guy has been a womanizer for a long time and makes Tiger Woods look like a Saint. He needs to shut his mouth and look in the mirror.

Plus, if LeBron would have went to Chicago, I am sure he'd be singing a different tune.

Are you serious? At home Jordan might not be a saint but when it came to sports there are none better. That guy owned so many people. Shave 20 years off his legs and he would school Lebron.

Jordan was never a sellout. He wanted to be the best so he beat the best. End of story.

I watched his HOF speech. He wasn't humble in it but he shouldn't be. It was his day.

Firstly, Jordan's comments were not as critical as some are making them out to be...but I realize, reading comprehension, and the ability to put things into context have gone the way of the eight-track cassette.

Secondly, Jordan was talking about LeBron, on the court, and his legacy to the game of professional basketball. You can call Jordan an "A-hole" or a "womanizer", but that has nothing to do with anything. You can never question MJ's game credentials. If you do, you obviously know nothing of basketball.

Jordan was indeed an A-Grade A-Hole.

That's one of things that made him the best. Nice guys don't have the killer instinct to become the greatest of all time.

Jordan was an !@#$.

An !@#$ that didn't want to play with his buddies. He wanted to kick their asses.

In fact, he really didn't even HAVE buddies during his playing days.

Jordan was always a leader and a fiery competitor. LeBron would rather follow his buddy Wade around and be a passenger. He'll never be on Jordan's level. The only one who comes close is Kobe.

James quit on his team during the playoffs. Quitting is foreign to Jordan and Bryant.

And Bryant is a rapist

you want to be disappointed? watch jordans hof speech. wow. unless michael has grown up a ton since then he has no credibility to be critical of lebrons self-centerdness

Nothing wrong with the HOF speech ...nothing immature about it. You are just hating.

Wade and Bosh may be the best free agents available this year - but they hardly compare to Magic and Bird. They compare to Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant - two players Jordan was lucky enough to play with.

Stop. :angry:

Pippen was a great #2....the best of all-time. He was a good #1. He was not a dynamic scorer and could not be the best player on a championship team. Wade, he is not.

And Horace Grant?? Bosh will never be confused with KG or Duncan, but Grant?? A true #3 whose main role was to grab boards and give you 10-12 pts per game? You think you stick Horace Grant up in Toronto and he gets you 24 and 11?? Ha!

The best comparison to MJ, Pippen and Grant is Kobe, Pau and Odom.

i covered Jordan in his latter years with the Bulls, and he was one of the most competitive athletes i've watched play. he could single-handily take over a game, be it the regular season, with very little on the line, or in the clutch during the playoffs. he had a sense of being on the stage and grabbing the spotlight with his performance.

i did not see this in LeBron, particularly in this year's playoffs. if only the Cavs got him a point guard, and yet who knows if that would have made the ultimate difference given LeBron's lapses of indifference.

i personally think LeBron's decision is a reflection of the huge sense of entitlement that predominates in society these days. he took the easy way out in a bid to win a title, and doesn't see anything wrong with that. it makes a mockery out of sport and legacy. and it's good to see the old guard -- Jordan and Barkley -- calling out LeBron for how it went down.

and anyone who buys this "he took less money" shtick has lost all concept of perspective.

jw

Are you serious? At home Jordan might not be a saint but when it came to sports there are none better. That guy owned so many people. Shave 20 years off his legs and he would school Lebron.

Jordan was never a sellout. He wanted to be the best so he beat the best. End of story.

I watched his HOF speech. He wasn't humble in it but he shouldn't be. It was his day.

Jordan did not have to be a sellout...he played in a top NBA market in Chicago...like Kobe does....like Bird and Magic did...you don't think that matters, you are fooling yourself.

Think Jordan would have been happy in Milwaukee? Memphis? Kobe is a sellout, he wanted out the 2nd he was drafted by Charlotte...but he is loyal, I forgot...

Remember the 1994 Bulls after Jordan left? Oh yeah they won 55 games, and a Hue Hollins bad call away from another trip to the Eastern Conference Finals....93 Bulls won 57.

Bulls were better then people think...am I suggesting that Jordan isn't the greatest player ever? No...but do NOT underrate the talent he had around him...and oh yeah, some guy named Phil Jackson...he is a decent coach.

Think the Cavs still win 64 games without Lebron this year? :lol::w00t:;):lol: :lol: