Please help. I've decided on replica jerseys for my groomsmen

I am getting married in two weeks and I have been stressing over what to get my groomsmen for awhile, until it hit me to get them replica Bills' jerseys.

I know the jerseys wouldn't be done by the 31st, but I still think this is what I should get them. I'll probably be ordering 8-10 of them in various sizes.

Quality is important, but good price wouldn't be bad, either. :rolleyes:

Over the last couple of years I know our board has been big on the ordering of jerseys. Any recommendations that you guys can make with respect to a reputable seller would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

How about a bunch of Kelly jerseys and on the note you could say "thanks to all my boys for THROWING such a great celebration"

BB, I plan on putting their names of each of the jerseys and their dates of birth.

If the companies can't do that, I'm going to do legendary bills, but have no two be the same.

I thought I saved the links to the popular jersey distributors previously listed here, but I can't find it and my search has been unsuccessful, please I still need peoples opinions on their satisfaction with their purhase.

BUT, your suggestion is not bad, my friend. Not bad at all. :rolleyes:

People on here and one of my friends ordered quality jerseys from China for dirt cheap; not sure how fast the delivery would be though.

JR, I am kicking myself right now. There were so many of these threads a few months ago and I am not sure I tagged one, or saved one of the links.

I really hope some of the board members who ordered through those sites make it in here.

I am getting married in two weeks and I have been stressing over what to get my groomsmen for awhile, until it hit me to get them replica Bills' jerseys.

I know the jerseys wouldn't be done by the 31st, but I still think this is what I should get them. I'll probably be ordering 8-10 of them in various sizes.

Quality is important, but good price wouldn't be bad, either. :rolleyes:

Over the last couple of years I know our board has been big on the ordering of jerseys. Any recommendations that you guys can make with respect to a reputable seller would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Best man in my wedding is a Jets season ticket holder. I got him a Jets helmet for his present. He friggin loved it. I wrote the date on the inside of the helmet with Sharpie so I wouldn't ruin the helmet. He thanks me to this day.

Best man in my wedding is a Jets season ticket holder. I got him a Jets helmet for his present. He friggin loved it. I wrote the date on the inside of the helmet with Sharpie so I wouldn't ruin the helmet. He thanks me to this day.

The logo and color already did that for you

I used this seller on ebay. I contacted them directly and they express shipped my Spiller Jersey's. They came in like 5 business days. I got mine for $31.99 with the shipping, but you can probably negotiate a deal if you're getting 8-10. You will also be protected via paypal. Here's the link to the seller.

http://myworld.ebay.com/wangzuan1015

I used this seller on ebay. I contacted them directly and they express shipped my Spiller Jersey's. They came in like 5 business days. I got mine for $31.99 with the shipping, but you can probably negotiate a deal if you're getting 8-10. You will also be protected via paypal. Here's the link to the seller.

Thank you, B-a-H!

I greatly appreciate it my friend. So much so that if you don't like me abbreviating you name as I have now done in two threads, i will stop doing it.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

sigh

nothing there.

Additionally, many on the board ordered from top market at DH gate...which doesn't exist there anymore.

:)

Orders made, now just keeping my fingers crossed.

Congrats, very cool present and certainly better than anything I have ever received. Although the bottle of Woodlands reserve bourbon was very good but it didn't last as long as a jersey would have.

DHgate.com is teh site to order direcntly from China. Its kinda like eBay

Jerseys101.com is one but I think its been down for a while.

There is another one in the US that sells them too so shipping may be faster.

Quality is important, but good price wouldn't be bad, either. :devil:

How about you wear an O.J. jersey and your groomsmen can wear Al Cowlings jerseys.

And your wife is OK with them wearing Bills jerseys instead of Tuxedo's ? :angry:

My wife is going to be dressed as a Jill, so, um, yeah!

:angry:

...I'm glad she doesn't come to this Board.

:w00t:

EDIT: I just realized that this post is one of the first (if not the first) time I referred to her as my wife.

So...congrats TSW!