For the Madden Lovers Out There

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those ratings are very silly. Seriously, its almost as if they just made up random stats for our players.

I certainly agree with Dean. Quarterbacks dont throw the ball near Whitner, because his guy isnt open.

finally, proof that Whitner is the best SS on the team B-)

Nobody who understands DB play would need that proof. Even with his down year last year, it's pretty obvious.

Wow, i've been thinking all wrong about the QB issue! Its now clear to me that Fitz is the answer! granted, he doesnt have as much strength as TE, but he is WAY more accurate!!!

Thanks Madden!!!1!!one!!!!11!

Uhhhhhh, no. Trent is more accurate in the game. I think you are looking at the "ACC" which stands for acceleration. B-) "THA" is what stands for throw accuracy and Trent is at 84 overall while Fitz is at 80 overall.

Looks like I'll be starting Brown in my franchise.. lol

Hells yesh, he runs as fast as Fitz but throws better then everyone. He has low awareness, but If u play the games urself then it doesnt matter.

29 Here...

33. Evans took a bit hit from 2010. Tough to see that our punter is the only guy at or above 90. Spiller will be enjoyable at RB with speed and acceleration.

Based on the overall's I think they are going to be bottom 3 teams in Madden, can only hope for a good season to bring up the numbers with patches... Last year it trended the other way for most except fro Byrd.

33. Evans took a bit hit from 2010. Tough to see that our punter is the only guy at or above 90. Spiller will be enjoyable at RB with speed and acceleration.

Based on the overall's I think they are going to be bottom 3 teams in Madden, can only hope for a good season to bring up the numbers with patches... Last year it trended the other way for most except fro Byrd.

IIRC, the Bills are rated only higher than the Rams in the entire league.

But much like last year, I think they'll play better than their ratings (in real life, and in game).