For the Madden Lovers Out There

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are G Wilson, A Schobel and K Williams

I guess if you just show up and do a good job without being a prick, you dont have "swagger"...

Right?

You can say a lot of things about Kyle Williams, but "lacks in confidence and effort" sure isn't one of them.

ugh, i didnt even notice that. pitiful.

that whole term is played out.

:thumbsup:

I didn't notice that at first glance either. Wow.

And worse, if they are going to have such a stupid category...don't botch it up. If there is one player on this team who defines swagger its Kawika Mitchell. They give him less than Trent? Boo!

The Bills haven't been fun to play with in Madden ( online) since Madden 2005 when they had the 2004 roster ( Spikes, Bledsoe, Moulds, Henry, McGahee, Evans, Fletcher, Clements, Schobel, Adams, Williams..etc)

On the other hand, it makes the team a lot of fun to build your own way in franchise mode.

How old are you guys?

39 years young and have played every single Madden game.. Been playing video games since the Atari console came out in 1977.. I also remember the release of Intellivision in 1980 and Colecovision in 1982.. lol

What was QB Bills rating? Did he finally get swagger? Plus, did McKeller and Metzelars ever get figured out? Those two were identicle.

And, seriously, why did Shane Conlan always have poor health, yet, I can get 3 sacks a game with him?! Don't even mention Talley, he was always in poor health. Beebe, his stamina is great, I bet his swagger is up this year, too!

I find it rather amusing:

1.) the Bills are for some reason one of the first teams to be released on that site

and

2.) Despite having VASTLY better stats in almost all categories, Tebow has a 70 overall rating to Quinn's 71 and Orton's 80

The guy who gets no respect: Drayton Florence -68 lol

I'll second that. One of our better DB's last year. I liked his physicality when man upped.

Also, wheres the respect for Wilson? I realize he's not a huge name but he def was one of the stronger DB's for us last year.