Steelers OT Willie Colon

I apologize, but I haven't figured out how to capture the new TSN format to link. (It's a pay service now..). But the article is there. His backup? Jonathan Scott...

I'm liking our chances against them this year more and more.

I apologize, but I haven't figured out how to capture the new TSN format to link. (It's a pay service now..). But the article is there. His backup? Jonathan Scott...

I'm liking our chances against them this year more and more.

Yeah, I live close to, and work in the Burgh, and I am telling you, the fans down here feel very skitish right now.

Of course you are talking about the most spoiled fan base in the NFL, they will be yelling for Tomlin's head after

a couple of losses, so they had better brace themselves, for what is likely to be a very down year.

I live in Pgh too--but I got a completely different reaction from my Steelers-fan friends. It was mostly, "oh, well--he sucks anyways..."

LOL! Have they seen Jonathan Scott yet?

I live in Pgh too--but I got a completely different reaction from my Steelers-fan friends. It was mostly, "oh, well--he sucks anyways..."

That's cool, another Bills fan in Pittsburgh, what is that two of us now, or at least two of us that will admit it publicly.

What part do you hail from?

The Steelers haven't been drafting oline high (except Pouncey) for the last few years and haven't hit on any low round picks, and it looks like it may finally catch up with them. I think it's funny that Kugler is the steelers line coach and I will be sure to remind all the fans around here where he and possibly their right tackle are from.

Believe it or not, there are a few of us here. I think there's a Bills bar in Shadyside--Buffalo Blues--and one now up in Wexford (Ale House). I live out near Fox Chapel, but am moving soon to the North Hills. Where are you?

I live in the N. Hills. Are you serious, the Ale House is a Bills bar?!?!

Believe it or not, there are a few of us here. I think there's a Bills bar in Shadyside--Buffalo Blues--and one now up in Wexford (Ale House). I live out near Fox Chapel, but am moving soon to the North Hills. Where are you?

I hail from little Washington, or as the locals like to say "little Warshington". Thanks for the heads up on the Bills Bars,

we barley have bars down there, let alone Bills Bars.

There are more Bills fans here than you think, I've run into quite a few.

I'm out near the airport (Moon Twp).

Man, this is refreshing, I guess that I shouldn't be surprised, as we have just identified four of us,

in this single thread, so you must be right. We will all have to get together for a game some time, cause any friend of the Bills, is a friend of mine.

Sounds like a great idea. It's awfully lonely being a Bills fan in Steelers country.

I know ganesh is from around Pittsburgh also, he used to head down to Buffalo Blues for the games. Unfortunately I haven't been able to make it and I don't know if he still has a group that goes down there.

The one thing I always tell these Stiller fans who think their the best in the league:

we had QB who lost 4 Superbowl's, and if he ran for mayor, he would be elected in a landslide. You had a QB who won 4 Superbowl's (Bradshaw), and you ran him out of town when he was washed up.