Your fantasy Jill of choice

Pilsner

My thoughts exactly. Eva is a 9, Kim is a tramp.....

As I read this, therefore, I'm to understand you have a problem with tramps...? I mean, you know, tramps that look like THAT? Let's cue to Camera Three:

Spiderweb: Hi. My name is Spiderweb.

KK: Hello, Spiderweb. I'm KK. You're new here, aren't you? I'm tired of the same crowd. Would you like to get out of here?

Spiderweb: I'd respond, but I need a second handkerchief for the drool. Sorry for the spray. You're not a tramp, are you? Because I have a problem with tramps. Hey, where are you going.....?

Guest dog14787
We are all hard core Bills fans here and I know we all breathe Bills football. But I think it's ok to have a little distraction now and then especially when in some way it still involves our Bills.

We have all found or seen lovely ladies past or present who have stricken our hearts and minds in one way or another. So this is what I ask of you Bills fans:

If you were to have one Fantasy lady dressed up as a Jill cheerleader either at home in your living room or next to you at a game, cheering the Bills and you on, bringing you your drinks, waving her pom poms and at halftime giving you one heck of a cheerleader halftime show, what lady would you choose?

After watching Caddy Shack lately I'm reminded of a lady who caught my eye as I hit puberty. And what a lady. Cindy Morgan, the naughty niece of the Judge. She would be my Jill of Choice.

So my Bills brethren, if you could have a naughty cheerleader in your section every time, who would she be?

Go Bills!!!

My fantasy Jill Cheerleader is Carrie Underwood because when all is said and done Carrie could probably tuck you in at night and sing you the sweetest lullaby a fella has ever heard... :lol:

We are all hard core Bills fans here and I know we all breathe Bills football. But I think it's ok to have a little distraction now and then especially when in some way it still involves our Bills.

We have all found or seen lovely ladies past or present who have stricken our hearts and minds in one way or another. So this is what I ask of you Bills fans:

If you were to have one Fantasy lady dressed up as a Jill cheerleader either at home in your living room or next to you at a game, cheering the Bills and you on, bringing you your drinks, waving her pom poms and at halftime giving you one heck of a cheerleader halftime show, what lady would you choose?

After watching Caddy Shack lately I'm reminded of a lady who caught my eye as I hit puberty. And what a lady. Cindy Morgan, the naughty niece of the Judge. She would be my Jill of Choice.

So my Bills brethren, if you could have a naughty cheerleader in your section every time, who would she be?

Go Bills!!!

Keely Hazell

She once said if you can have sex and watch football at the same time, why not?

Now, the football she was referring to was soccer, but I like to think she meant any sport.

As I read this, therefore, I'm to understand you have a problem with tramps...? I mean, you know, tramps that look like THAT? Let's cue to Camera Three:

KK: Hello, Spiderweb. I'm KK. You're new here, aren't you? I'm tired of the same crowd. Would you like to get out of here?

Spiderweb: I'd respond, but I need a second handkerchief for the drool. Sorry for the spray. You're not a tramp, are you? Because I have a problem with tramps. Hey, where are you going.....?

:lol:

nice!

Oh yeah man for sure. How can you not think KK is smoking hot?

Upside:

1. Big Boobs

2. Big Ass

3. Beautiful face

Downside:

1. Nothing

I agree with your assessment and yet she does nothing for me. No talent at all .. she is part of todays insane pop culture that makes Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears a star.

I will go back to Barbara Eden in the 60's or Farah in the 70's. That works for me.

A tramp is not necessarily a visual thing, no matter how much your poor attempt to be witty insinuates it is.

And while you you may not be able to grasp it, I do not find her overly attractive (in part because of her deportment). Also, I'm definitely not a fan of rear ends that need a separate seat for each cheek. That bubble may be your cup of tea, but I'll pass......

Go Bills!!!

*Tom Brady's baby momma # 1....She looked wicked hot in the cheerleader uni in "The Replacements." :thumbsup::unsure:

If I had a genie in a bottle.....

It would be Penelope Cruz or Halle Berry or better still both.

Ms Berry (see left) in a Jills outfit with pom poms mmmm :thumbsup:

Halle Berry is so Hot! She would be at the top of my list if I had one.

Yea, really. I mean, if she threw herself at me in a bar, boy, I'd just walk away..... ugly tramp... :thumbsup::unsure:

KK really is a fairly unattractive tramp. Her face is average, at best, and that is because you see her professionally made up, properly lit, airbrushed, etc. Her ass is far too big for a Caucasian woman and she has what are clearly huge fake boobs (a big turn off). Take a peek at a candid of her in a bikini and you will also see she is replete with cellulite. I'm guessing she regularly needs a full electrolysis treatment to keep herself from looking like the Apewoman of Hollywood.

Maybe, just maybe, she would be about a 6, at midnight in a dive bar after you have been drinking for the better part of the day. Even so, I would have the good sense, and taste, to avoid taking something like that home.

KK really is a fairly unattractive tramp. Her face is average, at best, and that is because you see her professionally made up, properly lit, airbrushed, etc. Her ass is far too big for a Caucasian woman and she has what are clearly huge fake boobs (a big turn off). Take a peek at a candid of her in a bikini and you will also see she is replete with cellulite. I'm guessing she regularly needs a full electrolysis treatment to keep herself from looking like the Apewoman of Hollywood.

Maybe, just maybe, she would be about a 6, at midnight in a dive bar after you have been drinking for the better part of the day. Even so, I would have the good sense, and taste, to avoid taking something like that home.

You got that right! :thumbsup::unsure: