Coach Sal show on now

"Coach" Sal Capaccio and Johnny Von? Wow, that's sounds bad enough to maybe check out for a laugh.

He's the guy the broke the TO story and has a football coaching background. As sad as it is, it probably is the best source for Bills coverage as there is. It's a podcast now too so it's pretty solid to get your Bills fix at your own time.

Yea, I don't know much about the guy, but he was actually NOT incorrect about the Cowher thing.

What he said was:

1. Cowher had talked to the Bills about the coaching job

2. Cowher had asked around about the current and future ownership situation

So he never predicted that the Bills would hire Cowher just that they had, in fact, spoken to him. The excitement centered around the fact that national guys like Schefter were saying that Cowher wouldn't even give the Bills the time of day. While it may be true that Cowher never seriously considered Buffalo as a landing spot, he did at least talk to the team and even made some recommendations for them (including suggesting Chan Gailey).

I need some technical help. I had to run a system recovery program on my computer to deal with a virus. Everything worked out except I now can't get any sound on my computer radio shows, audio vaults or videos. Obviously, I disabled something. I installed a media player and other voice programs but still can't get the voice going although the program is running.

Any help I can get I would very much appreciate. Please keep it in simple terms because I am a simpleton.

I need some technical help. I had to run a system recovery program on my computer to deal with a virus. Everything worked out except I now can't get any sound on my computer radio shows, audio vaults or videos. Obviously, I disabled something. I installed a media player and other voice programs but still can't get the voice going although the program is running.

Any help I can get I would very much appreciate. Please keep it in simple terms because I am a simpleton.

Go to My Computer, right click, left click Properties, click Hardware tab, click Device Manager, find audio/sound card device, right click and uninstall it, restart Windows, let Windows discover the device and reinstall the sound drivers.

Go to My Computer, right click, left click Properties, click Hardware tab, click Device Manager, find audio/sound card device, right click and uninstall it, restart Windows, let Windows discover the device and reinstall the sound drivers.

Thank you very much for the assitance. The problem is resolved. It related to a lose connection. You got me to the area that I needed to go to. :devil:

just having a bit of fun. i haven't been tuning in since we hired gailey, but i must say i LIKED the show. i'm not bashing at all.

Sal is kinda fun from time to time (sat in on a few of his post game wrap-ups last year). Yet, he has a penchant for getting on a rant and ruins whatever point he's trying to make by beating it into the ground. Sal is what he is, and that's a real Bills fan who sees himself as a legitimate show host. He's not quite there yet, but he could be someday and I give him credit for doing what he does now.

Tune in on his post game shows, and his weeknight shows. Some are pretty good (meaning he's had some clunkers too)!

Moran on the other hand can simply go away...............