Coach Sal show on now

Sal is kinda fun from time to time (sat in on a few of his post game wrap-ups last year). Yet, he has a penchant for getting on a rant and ruins whatever point he's trying to make by beating it into the ground. Sal is what he is, and that's a real Bills fan who sees himself as a legitimate show host. He's not quite there yet, but he could be someday and I give him credit for doing what he does now.

Tune in on his post game shows, and his weeknight shows. Some are pretty good (meaning he's had some clunkers too)!

Moran on the other hand can simply go away...............

Don't wanna thread-jack this, but that is one sick bar/rec room you have there. Good work!

He's the guy the broke the TO story and has a football coaching background. As sad as it is, it probably is the best source for Bills coverage as there is. It's a podcast now too so it's pretty solid to get your Bills fix at your own time.

I am not shouting his praises but truthfully there is not one member of the Buffalo sports media who knows how to work a story and break news. All of them whether they are at GR-Let's take a poll, The News, WECK, NF Gazette, Olean Whatever, or the TV stations ... all of them sit back and either use the same sources Chris Brown uses or they just give their opinion.

Wouldn't you think one of the papers or stations would send someone to Texas to talk with Schobel or dig into the story? Same with the Lynch non-sense. What about the status of CJ's signing ... what is his agent thinking?

Oh well, I will give a listen to this guy ... just to get a Bills fix.

I am not shouting his praises but truthfully there is not one member of the Buffalo sports media who knows how to work a story and break news. All of them whether they are at GR-Let's take a poll, The News, WECK, NF Gazette, Olean Whatever, or the TV stations ... all of them sit back and either use the same sources Chris Brown uses or they just give their opinion.

Wouldn't you think one of the papers or stations would send someone to Texas to talk with Schobel or dig into the story? Same with the Lynch non-sense. What about the status of CJ's signing ... what is his agent thinking?

Oh well, I will give a listen to this guy ... just to get a Bills fix.

Agreed. Buffalo sports coverage has to be some of the worst in the country. If WGR is your major sports station, you are in trouble. It is a minor league station. That said, I think the Buffalo News football staff is very good. Unfortunately, the newspaper is slow communication.

Wouldn't you think one of the papers or stations would send someone to Texas to talk with Schobel or dig into the story?

I recommend looking into the economics of the newspaper/radio business. It will be quite enlightening... :unsure: