Worst NFL records, 2000-2009

Dr. K

I just thought I'd look this up to see whether the Bills really were the worst team over the last ten years.

Bills 66 wins

Cards 62 wins

Raiders 62 wins

Browns 57 wins

Texans 49 wins*

Lions 42 wins

* the Texans have only played 8 seasons, vs. the other teams' 10. If you average them over ten seasons, they would have won 61 games, still worse than the Bills.

Of these teams, only the Lions and Bills have failed to make the playoffs throughout this period, and the Card and Raiders have each been in the Super Bowl once during the decade.

I just thought I'd look this up to see whether the Bills really were the worst team over the last ten years.

Bills 66 wins

Cards 62 wins

Raiders 62 wins

Browns 57 wins

Texans 49 wins*

Lions 42 wins

* the Texans have only played 8 seasons, vs. the other teams' 10. If you average them over ten seasons, they would have won 61 games, still worse than the Bills.

Of these teams, only the Lions and Bills have failed to make the playoffs throughout this period, and the Card and Raiders have each been in the Super Bowl once during the decade.

Numbers don't lie. WE SUCK!

See, I knew we were better than someone at something... The best of the worst! At least we're not one of the teams on this list that went to, and lost the Superbowl, if you remove those seasons, then that makes the rest of the decade that much more painful... ouch!

Numbers don't lie. WE SUCK!

no, WE don't suck. WE support this train wreck emotionally and financially through thick and thin.

it's the owner who SUCKS and is unwilling to commit to doing anything about it. Say it with me: Ralph Wilson sucks.

no, WE don't suck. WE support this train wreck emotionally and financially through thick and thin.

it's the owner who SUCKS and is unwilling to commit to doing anything about it. Say it with me: Ralph Wilson sucks.

I've been a die hard for 30 years and support this team in every possible way, so I've earned the right to say "over the past decade The Bills Suck"! When that changes I'll be happy to change my tune to something positive. It hasn't always been this way and won't last another 10 years I hope. I do have faith that within a few years things will be alot different.

Jim

I didn't post this in order to increase your suicidal mood. Get a grip! Kiss your dog. Make love to your wife or girlfriend (don't let your wife find out). Take a deep breath, go for a walk, and enjoy the weather, which has got to be better than the 103 degree heat index here in Raleigh.

If the players and coaches had the attitude of these fans, they would never improve. The Pats are aging and have not drafted well for years--they are on the brink of a collapse. The Jets are a bad chemistry set in the hands of an over-enthusiastic screaming adolescent. The Fins are quarterbacked by nobody and just acquired the most poisonous locker room receiver in the game. The Bills will do no worse than 3-3 in the division this year, and finish above .500.

Don't tell me to put down the crack pipe. It's better than sticking my head in the oven with the rest of you.

I've been a die hard for 30 years and support this team in every possible way, so I've earned the right to say "over the past decade The Bills Suck"! When that changes I'll be happy to change my tune to something positive. It hasn't always been this way and won't last another 10 years I hope. I do have faith that within a few years things will be alot different.

Jim

I see some light in the proverbial tunnel. My view of Nix is that he has an understanding on how to build a successful franchise. Under Donahoe/Levy/Brandon stewardships things seemed to be done in an ad hoc manner.

Taking an overview of what Nix has done up to now is he appears to be trying to remake this team into a bigger and stronger unit. I got tired of watching our DL getting getting knocked back and twirled around by the bigger OLs.

A big question is whether the fading owner and his money advisors (Litton) will allow Nix to do what he needs to do to turn things around? I think the owner doesn't want to end his legacy on a sour note.

I always recommend kosher salt when rubbing it into a wound. Table salt has a bit more immediate effect, but the release of body fluids serve to sweep that assault away as well as one might hope.

Kosher salt lingers.

I didn't post this in order to increase your suicidal mood. Get a grip! Kiss your dog. Make love to your wife or girlfriend (don't let your wife find out). Take a deep breath, go for a walk, and enjoy the weather, which has got to be better than the 103 degree heat index here in Raleigh.

If the players and coaches had the attitude of these fans, they would never improve. The Pats are aging and have not drafted well for years--they are on the brink of a collapse. The Jets are a bad chemistry set in the hands of an over-enthusiastic screaming adolescent. The Fins are quarterbacked by nobody and just acquired the most poisonous locker room receiver in the game. The Bills will do no worse than 3-3 in the division this year, and finish above .500.

Don't tell me to put down the crack pipe. It's better than sticking my head in the oven with the rest of you.

Wow, really??? It's sarcasm. I'm not calling the suicide prevention hotline for anyone from what I've seen written on here.

We're all Bills fans and we're all hoping together.

Sometimes I almost feel like we are in a better position right now than teams like the Chargers or Eagles. They are teams that have no where to go but down (not saying they are going to be bad any time soon) after having productive decades and don't even have the convenience of saying they won a championship. That was the position we were in 10 years ago but now we are on the opposite end. We have no where to go but up. When we finally actually start to go up is a different question but I hope the next time we get a championship caliber team we actually win a championship this time around.

You have to love Bills fans who take solace in not being the worst NFL team record-wise. Apparently results are optional when moral victories can be counted. And boy do people pull a Magellan when in pursuit for any signs of a positive.

Taking an honest and objective look at this team is almost an extinct species around here simply because it may yield a disappointing result. Most of the roster has two years or less experience, the marquee positions of QB, LT, NT, and pass rushers are all huge question marks, and the coach hasn't done the job this decade. But sure, they'll be better than last year. :w00t: