OT: DVD burning software

TracyLee

We'll never have kids. 

C'mon...you think I want to pass my genetic heritage on to another generation?  I'm not that irresponsible...

145052[/snapback]

I'm not aware of the percentages, but there's still gotta be a good chance you could have kids that are perfectly healthy, correct? My uncle is bi-polar but he has two young children that are 'so far so good' healthwise, although I am aware the condition usually doesn't manifest itself until after the onset of puberty.

Besides, what if years from now they discover a cure? If you and your wife really wanted them it might be worth rolling the dice.

Don't need a mortgage to get you a house.  That's why it's called FRAUD.  Transfer title to your name, sell the house to some investor sight unseen...then the sh-- hits the fan and they come after you.  Happened to a friend of mine...

And no, I don't commit fraud...but that doesn't mean I don't know how:w00t:

145085[/snapback]

Was there illegal file sharing going on in the fraudulently sold house? :w00t:

CW

I'm not aware of the percentages, but there's still gotta be a good chance you could have kids that are perfectly healthy, correct? My uncle is bi-polar but he has two young children that are 'so far so good' healthwise, although I am aware the condition usually doesn't manifest itself until after the onset of puberty.

Besides, what if years from now they discover a cure? If you and your wife really wanted them it might be worth rolling the dice.

145087[/snapback]

Hell, I passed along the gene for sure Alzheimers.

Emily's worth it. She's my reason for waking up in the AM.

I'm not aware of the percentages, but there's still gotta be a good chance you could have kids that are perfectly healthy, correct?

145087[/snapback]

Probably...but damn my sense of social responsibility...

Geez, you are one of the LAST people I thought would have argued for a bunch of little Dexters running around...

You could get the answer if you google it?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stevestojan, checks in the mail. :w00t:

144986[/snapback]

Oh, great, now you are going to get me started on Trademark Protection.

That should say "You could get the answer if you use the Google brand search engine."

Aw, damn, now I owe GG $0.02! :w00t: But it was used for educational purposes!

Oh, great, now you are going to get me started on Trademark Protection.

That should say "You could get the answer if you use the Google brand search engine."

Aw, damn, now I owe GG $0.02!  :w00t:  But it was used for educational purposes!

145108[/snapback]

You get the standard "student, teacher and family" discount

$0.01

And Capt McGillicuddy's son thanks you.