OT: DVD burning software

TracyLee

You know, this thread wouldn't have been nearly as holier-than-thou if BF hadn't chimed in.  I question what you're doing in this case, but don't fault you for it (primarily because I don't understand your reasoning as a parent on this issue).  But BF's an idiot whose posts beg for holier-than-thou responses...simply because the dumbest turnip in the bushel can't help but be arrogant when talking with such an extreme pez-head.

144934[/snapback]

okay...I now absolve you of any transgressions of the holier-than-thou kind...this is my judgement. Well said.

I already said that his computer is not on 24/7. You musta missed that page!  Kazaa is only on when being used (it's not left running in the background). At any rate his computer is only powered on at most 2.5 hours a day, obviously a little longer on the weekends. For the last time, he is not distributing!!  He does not share, sharing his files is disabled!  Got it?

144956[/snapback]

I didn't miss it (you were responding to me, after all). I was just explaining why I asked in the first place...and using as a basis for some theoretical legal musings...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walter Sobchak: OVER THE LINE!

Smokey: Huh?

Walter Sobchak: I'm sorry, Smokey. You were over the line that's a foul.

Smokey: stevestojan. Mark it 8, Dude.

Walter Sobchak: Uh, excuse me. Mark it zero. Next frame.

Smokey: stevestojan, Walter. Mark it 8, Dude.

Walter Sobchak: Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dude: Walter, ya know, its Smokey, so his foot slipped over the line a little, big deal.

Walter Sobchak: Dude, this is a league game, the winner of this gets to progress into the next round robin. Am I wrong? Am I wrong?

Smokey: Yeah but I wasn't over.

Walter Sobchak: [pulls out a gun] Smokey you are about to enter a world of pain.

Smokey: Yeah but...

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] A world of pain.

Smokey: Dude, could you...

The Dude: Jesus Walter, you bring a !@#$ing gun bowling?

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one who pays attention to the rules any more?

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] You think i'm !@#$ing around? I'm not !@#$ing around!

[points gun in Smokey's face]

Walter Sobchak: Mark it zero! !@#$ing mark it zero.

The Dude: They're calling the cops, man.

Smokey: All right, its !@#$ing zero. Are you happy now you crazy !@#$?

Walter Sobchak: ...Its a league game Smokey...

"Hey Labooooski!"

((love the way those dudes talk))

Thanks...now I'm gonna have to go out and rent that this weekend. LOL

145004[/snapback]

Rent it!?!?!? Based on your recommendation I went out on bought it unseen (no downloading it illegally from the internet for me :w00t: ). One of my best purchases ever!

Walter Sobchak: OVER THE LINE!

Smokey: Huh?

Walter Sobchak: I'm sorry, Smokey. You were over the line that's a foul.

Smokey: stevestojan. Mark it 8, Dude.

Walter Sobchak: Uh, excuse me. Mark it zero. Next frame.

Smokey: stevestojan, Walter. Mark it 8, Dude.

Walter Sobchak: Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.

The Dude: Walter, ya know, its Smokey, so his foot slipped over the line a little, big deal.

Walter Sobchak: Dude, this is a league game, the winner of this gets to progress into the next round robin. Am I wrong? Am I wrong?

Smokey: Yeah but I wasn't over.

Walter Sobchak: [pulls out a gun] Smokey you are about to enter a world of pain.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] A world of pain.

Smokey: Dude, could you...

The Dude: Jesus Walter, you bring a !@#$ing gun bowling?

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one who pays attention to the rules any more?

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] You think i'm !@#$ing around? I'm not !@#$ing around!

[points gun in Smokey's face]

Walter Sobchak: Mark it zero! !@#$ing mark it zero.

The Dude: They're calling the cops, man.

Smokey: All right, its !@#$ing zero. Are you happy now you crazy !@#$?

Walter Sobchak: ...Its a league game Smokey...

145006[/snapback]

Only a league bowler could fully appreciate the humor in that scene.

I love it man.

I already said that his computer is not on 24/7.

144956[/snapback]

When you say "24/7" out loud, do you say "two-four-seven", or do you say "twentyfour-seven"? I say "two-four-seven" but a co-worker says it should be "twentyfour-seven", and that I'm an idiot.

So I ask you, which one of us is the idiot?

Rent it!?!?!? Based on your recommendation I went out on bought it unseen (no downloading it illegally from the internet for me  :w00t: ). One of my best purchases ever!

145011[/snapback]

hehe....nice to see the old lady ahsn't applied the budgetary clamps on you yet.

You know, now that I think of it. f it. That's a movie EVERY man should have in his collection. Wife be damned. I'M OFF TO AMAZON!!! w00t!!

OK - I've been looking at this darned 33 page thread but haven't read it yet. Please, before I waste my afternoon totally - is it worth the time to read?

144880[/snapback]

Go to your Board Settings so it displays 40 posts per page. It is only 18 pages long that way... MUCH easier to manange. :w00t:

TGIF! :w00t:

hehe....nice to see the old lady ahsn't applied the budgetary clamps on you yet.

You know, now that I think of it. f it. That's a movie EVERY man should have in his collection. Wife be damned. I'M OFF TO AMAZON!!! w00t!!

145017[/snapback]

Oh she has, but every hubby needs to have some 'Mama Don't Know' money squirreled away.

:w00t:

"Fair? FAIR?!! What kind of nihilists are you guys?!!"

I will never understand how anyone can put together so many great lines into such a crappy movie...

145019[/snapback]

CRAPPY MOVIE?!?!?

What are you some kind of communist???

PETE! where are you? We have ourselves a real live pinko here!!