how about Lynch for V. Jackson?

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I did...sorry about that!!!! And, your welcome :devil:

It's sad to learn that there are still people in Buffalo that smoke too much crack.

Lets also trade Ryan Fitzpatrick for Peyton Manning, ok, but only if the Colts also give us an extra $20M.

Why bash? Its the offseason and just a thought. Was really looking to see what other people thought.

Oh ya....another thing. Ralph wouldn't pay fair market value for the services of a disgruntled probowl LT that he already had. Why would he pay somebody else's disgruntled pro bowl caliber LT the same money? Ralph Wilson already made the decision that he didn't want to invest that kind of money in a LT or the o-line for that matter.

Both are unhappy and a change would do both good. San Diego needs another quality back and we need a bonafide WR. A straight up trade makes alot of sense. However, I doubt it will happen. Thoughts???

I doubt the Chargers would do it, since Jackson is a much better player and not one f-up away from being suspended for an entire season. Even if the Chargers would do it, Jackson is going to require a big contract, think about that, not gonna happen-this is Ralph's team remember?

Ya...first round rookie RB and Darren Sproles....NOT going to happen

They have already said they expect Matthews to take LT's spot, and get his reps. They would probably be interested in Lynch but wouldn't give up too much, maybe 5th or 6th round pick next year. This new regiime in Buffalo already blew the chance to get a decent draft pick for him when they turned down Seattle in April, that opportunity probably won't come again.

Again I'll bring up my thoughts. This may not be a popular view and it seems like it becomes slightly less likely every other week. I think we keep Lynch and Jackson could be dealt. Lynch and Spiller make a much better RB combo than Jackson and Spiller. It has already been proven that Jackson can't get in the end zone. While everyone was busy hopping onto the Freddie band wagon and calling Lynch thug and convicting him in the court of public opinion they somehow forgot that Jackson only scored 2 rushing TDs in 2009. TWO!!!. That is NOT I repeat NOT starting RB caliber play. I don't care how bad the team is. This wasn't a #1 RB goal line RB situation like Chris Johnson and Lendale White. Both got plenty of touches in the red zone.

Spiller is billed as a better faster version of Jackson. Lynch is just...well....Beast Mode. He is the best RB on the roster for getting tough yards and getting into the end zone. Spiller ultimately could and hopefully will become the best RB or OW(Offensive Weapon) on the roster at getting in the endzone!

Again I'll bring up my thoughts. This may not be a popular view and it seems like it becomes slightly less likely every other week. I think we keep Lynch and Jackson could be dealt. Lynch and Spiller make a much better RB combo than Jackson and Spiller. It has already been proven that Jackson can't get in the end zone. While everyone was busy hopping onto the Freddie band wagon and calling Lynch thug and convicting him in the court of public opinion they somehow forgot that Jackson only scored 2 rushing TDs in 2009. TWO!!!. That is NOT I repeat NOT starting RB caliber play. I don't care how bad the team is. This wasn't a #1 RB goal line RB situation like Chris Johnson and Lendale White. Both got plenty of touches in the red zone.

Spiller is billed as a better faster version of Jackson. Lynch is just...well....Beast Mode. He is the best RB on the roster for getting tough yards and getting into the end zone. Spiller ultimately could and hopefully will become the best RB or OW(Offensive Weapon) on the roster at getting in the endzone!

Right, Lynch doesn't practice, doesn't want to play here...Jackson had a great year with a crappy team and he is going to get traded? I will bet you any amount of money you can afford that Jackson does not get traded.

Oh ya....another thing. Ralph wouldn't pay fair market value for the services of a disgruntled probowl LT that he already had. Why would he pay somebody else's disgruntled pro bowl caliber LT the same money? Ralph Wilson already made the decision that he didn't want to invest that kind of money in a LT or the o-line for that matter.

maybe this pro bowl LT is asking for fair market value instead of insanity? Who knows?

That would be nice too!!

Yep. Wprks out for everybody, right?

The Bills get a good starting LT and the Bolts get a 3rd RB and who do they start at LT in this season as they push for a Super Bowl bid? Oops. Maybe night.

Go Bills!

hello people....they just traded up to draft a RB in the 1st round. why yould they trade their best WR/ starting LT to get another RB (that has off the field issues nonetheless) WAKE UP BILLS FANS!!

amen to that bro

Lynch for Jackson straight up I do it BUT if you were San Diego would you make that trade? No San Diego just drafted a RB 13th overall and its not like they are looking to get rid of Vincent Jackson either. They need Jackson as a WR and they don't need a running back that badly thanks to who they drafted.

And when Lynch gets in trouble before the season starts, we are left with a rookie running back who will never be an every down back in the NFL. Good plan.