how about Lynch for V. Jackson?

Me too Mc Niel and Jackson for Lynch a 2nd and 8 mil a year? Get er do.......... oh never mind

Lynch good value for Jackson alone? Your kidding right.

And the truth is..............

We really need a LT a whole lot more.

This is the Bills and isn't going to happen.

my ONLY thought pertaining to the Jackson (AND McNeill) situation is "And everyone here acts like the Bills are the only ones with personnel problems".

dont think a trade will happen, although i obviously wouldnt mind either disgruntled Charger on our team. plus, isn't Jackson's beef about his contract situation? do you think the Bills would give him what he is looking for?

my ONLY thought pertaining to the Jackson (AND McNeill) situation is "And everyone here acts like the Bills are the only ones with personnel problems".

dont think a trade will happen, although i obviously wouldnt mind either disgruntled Charger on our team. plus, isn't Jackson's beef about his contract situation? do you think the Bills would give him what he is looking for?

With Lee making 9mil a year, in a word no.

hello people....they just traded up to draft a RB in the 1st round. why yould they trade their best WR/ starting LT to get another RB (that has off the field issues nonetheless) WAKE UP BILLS FANS!!

hello people....they just traded up to draft a RB in the 1st round. why yould they trade their best WR/ starting LT to get another RB (that has off the field issues nonetheless) WAKE UP BILLS FANS!!

Doh :devil: I forgot they drafted Matthews.

yep, not gonna get too much for Lynch from SD

:devil: Ok, my stomach turned when I thought that this might have been an actual trade ... just what we need is another problem child in exchange for our BEAST.

I think we can be comfortable with our receiving corps' potential right now, which includes Shawn Nelson. Gailey's offensive mind-set should energize the group of wide-out's we have. I'd rather have TO back than bring in Jackson with all of his problems. Frankly, I am one of the Easley optimists and remember this guy from a small college named Kutztown that every other team in the league dismisses as a project ... why would the Bills think he could play? Well, Easley seems to be the real deal but even if he isn't I can't see adding a JACKSON headache.

Carducci is saying we can't even get a 4th round pick for Lynch so our option is keep him and make him honor his contract. Some time during the season there will be a team whose RB goes down who will be desperate enough to up the ante ...

Me too Mc Niel and Jackson for Lynch a 2nd and 8 mil a year? Get er do.......... oh never mind

Lynch good value for Jackson alone? Your kidding right.

And the truth is..............

We really need a LT a whole lot more.

This is the Bills and isn't going to happen.

I understand we need a LT also...but lynch for jackson is a pretty reasonable trade. top flight LT's are a bit more to acquire.