TwoBillsDrive APB

taterhill

Having been on this site for many years I always wonder.......where do people go that are on here all of the time and then vanish.....a couple people I wonder what happened to....

Blufin....Dolphins fan, but great guy we hung out with in 2003...may have bought myself and EZC 25 Bud Lights

smokinandjokin....partied a few times with him at Bills and Sabres games......

Anyone have any others?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he was transported to Shutter Island

:thumbsup:

It's funny you should bring this up, though...because I was just thinking along the same lines. Something LABillzFan posted earlier today got me to remembering when stevestojan complained about the filter for "****" being "poop", and thus himself became the filter...which then got me wandering down memory lane, and wondering if Ed is still a horrible human being, what belinda's been up to, if Rosen still has a panda infatuation, if Heitz ever found his cooler...

Which, of course, then rapidly leads to the realization that I really, REALLY, REALLY need to get a life. Or at least find a job. :)

:thumbsup:

It's funny you should bring this up, though...because I was just thinking along the same lines. Something LABillzFan posted earlier today got me to remembering when stevestojan complained about the filter for "****" being "poop", and thus himself became the filter...which then got me wandering down memory lane, and wondering if Ed is still a horrible human being, what belinda's been up to, if Rosen still has a panda infatuation, if Heitz ever found his cooler...

Which, of course, then rapidly leads to the realization that I really, REALLY, REALLY need to get a life. Or at least find a job. :)

I hear about this Ed a lot...what were the nature of his antics?

Also while I'm at it...what the hell is 3.5? I see this constantly mentioned sardonically.

I hear about this Ed a lot...what were the nature of his antics?

He kissed a girl. No ****.

Also while I'm at it...what the hell is 3.5? I see this constantly mentioned sardonically.

3.5 is the true expected value of a single die roll. All other values of a die roll are in error. That error causes the sequential rolls of a die to regress towards the mean of 3.5. So sayeth that great mathematician of our time, Holcomb's Arm (now Edward's Arm). There are about four thousand posts on the subject (yes, a thousand of them are me beating the virtual **** out of him for being stupid), if you really want to read it.

He kissed a girl. No ****.

3.5 is the true expected value of a single die roll. All other values of a die roll are in error. That error causes the sequential rolls of a die to regress towards the mean of 3.5. So sayeth that great mathematician of our time, Holcomb's Arm (now Edward's Arm). There are about four thousand posts on the subject (yes, a thousand of them are me beating the virtual **** out of him for being stupid), if you really want to read it.

Haha, well that's the problem. It's referenced in so many other threads, that I think it's virtually impossible to find the original.

Haha, well that's the problem. It's referenced in so many other threads, that I think it's virtually impossible to find the original.

Under advanced search, search for "heritability" with username "Edward's Arm" (or "Holcomb's Arm"). The earliest thread you find should be the start.

I'd forgotten, too...HA was trying to justify his eugenics program for paying smart people to have more kids.