Greatest TV or Movie Character of Last 20 Years

/dev/null

Well, to each his own. I just like knowing things, no matter how dumb the topic is. I'll make sure to give you a shout out when Spongebob is the correct answer to Final Jeopardy on one of my future appearances. <_<

And I'll give you a shout when I know the question to the answer Grenache, Syrah, Mouvedre, Carignan and Cinsault is "what are the grapes that make up the wines of the Southern Rhone Alex." To each his own is right.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy guys. Pop culter sucks, has always sucked. This generation has.......ummmm, I don't know what they have, but we had the Archies.

Hey wait a minute. So what's so scary about you and me agreeing on things? :)<_<

If pop culture sucks, then why do you have Chef as your icon?

Here's the top 100:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/01/100-grea...ears-full-list/

Buffy was 3rd.

Definitely belongs up there, IMO :devil:

You're comparing Buffy to American Idol...? :blink::blink: People here have obviously NEVER seen the show...

Some people just aren't able to grasp true writing genius...it was easily the most well-written show of its era, possibly of all time. People ignorantly think that since the show is about a girl, it's gotta something only girls would like...I didn't care for some of the storylines in Seasons 4 and 6, but the outstanding writing and creative genius of Joss Whedon reaches people of all ages...well, the ones who can appreciate storylines that make you think while still being entertaining.

Fairly self explanatory, I think. Just look at many of the names below her (Tony Soprano, for Christ's sake. What about Cartman? Kramer? The Dude? Hell, I'd rank Ally McBeal above Buffy.

Buffy was fine, but she was on a show on a very minor network with an audience made up mostly of teenage girls. Buffy was also HUGE among gay males. Not judging, mind you, just sayin'.

Grandpa Simpson or Mr Burns would make more sense at #3 than Buffy, IMO.

The Joker from The Dark Night and Rachael from Friends also were very over-ranked.

If BIB was here, he'd kick your ass. he loved Buffy.

No one's even heard of August in Osage County??

:devil:

Not a lot of theater buffs, I take it.

We had the same thought Cat. Great, great play.

Now, Mr Omar should have been in the top 10, and how in gods name Al Swearingen did not make this list is beyond me, friggen (insert Al's favorite word here) at EW just don't get it :blink: