A good sex question for everyone

Turning 31 this week. My current gf of 3 years is 27, but before we met I was in my late 20s and dating 19 year olds. I also dated many older women as well. Everyone is different, including the girls. I know women in the early 30s that are more immature than some 21 year old girls.

As long as your friend isnt going into it with any crazy notions of long term relationships (which could still possibly work out someday, we've all seen crazier things), and as long as he isnt PREYING on girls (as in meeting them on the internet, and then waiting until they TURN 18), then there is no problem with this.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 32 year old man who wants to have sex with an 18 year old is simply reacting to natural instinct, not a pervert. The moral implications are, of course, a different story...but he's not a pervert. If you don't want to have sex with 18 year olds, even from a physical perspective, then you are the exception and not the rule.

I was pretty specific. "Wants to" is way different than considering going through with having the sex. This guy is on the verge of pulling the trigger, which means he's way past fantasies.

A 32yo man who is thinking about going through with having sex with an 18yo girl is a pervert. That's a fact.

I was at the beach this weekend and saw a lot of girls in this range:16-22 and I'd have to say that although they are beautiful, I wouldn't sleep or even fantasize about sleeping with (really it's true) any of them.

Maybe it's because I've got a daughter but I think it's just a maturity thing. I look at women in that range as "girls" and the last time I looked at them as desireable, I was in that range. By the time I was 30, I had little desire to look back at the younger girls. I like a brain with similar life experience to be opposite me. (Now if that brain is in a nice package, that's an added bonus.)

This post reminds me of when I was on a beach in Australia. It was 1988 so I was 27. I was in the water and there were younger girls right in front of me swimming topless (gotta love Australia). They looked young so to a 27 year old they were probably 18-20. All I have to say is good thing the water was cold and not shallow. <_<

Being humans and not animals, we have the unique ability to deny these urges if we so please. But the thought itself isn't perverted in any way. I'd argue the act isn't perverted either, based on the tenets of our law.

I'll leave the dog stuff to Beerball .. if you must just do so in Vegas because what happens in Vegas ....

As to your last comment (above) - I would agree that it is legal however, I disagree as I see it to be perverted. While I guess you are trying to say it is a "natural" act I would say there is more in play besides just the chemistry. While I do not have a daughter I still ask myself hypothetically would I want her involved with a 30 year old guy? Yes, she has to decide for herself but my instruction to her and my values say "no."

The 30 year old has life experience that to me would suggest he should think the same. If he simply wants to get laid there are many women who are more mature that would likely make themselves available. If he is such a loser that he can't get anyone other than an 18 year old then we are talking about an alltogeher different issue.

While I do not have a daughter I still ask myself hypothetically would I want her involved with a 30 year old guy?

I suspect that even if she were 50 years old, most dads would say that they wouldn't want her with anyone... <_<