Tebow jerseys seized...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...-tebow-jerseys/

Glad I just ordered a couple! (edit: i don't mean a couple "Tebow" jerseys...but others.)

:worthy:

...they may even be flammable. :devil:

The perfect jersey, unless you find yourself running windsprints at the bottom of an active volcano...

I'm on FFFIIIRRREEE!!!

(blatantly pilfered from Real Men of Genius)

...they may even be flammable. :worthy:

The perfect jersey, unless you find yourself running windsprints at the bottom of an active volcano...

I'm on FFFIIIRRREEE!!!

(blatantly pilfered from Real Men of Genius)

I can't believe they actually used that as a reason why they seized the uni's :devil:

I have 7 authentics and 1 counterfeit....I'd be willing to bet that the authentics would catch fire just as easily as the counterfeit would...not that I'd burn any of them but I'm just sayin'

Eight Tebow jerseys?! Are you peeking in his window at night, too? :lol:

jerseys, you goofball...all Buffalo Bills jerseys

Don't hide your man-crush, Josh McDaniel. You can express your feelings by buying however many Tebow jerseys it takes to fill the void in your aching heart. Stifling your feelings out of fear of persecution will only make it worse.

Yeah, “could be” flammable, that’s the reason they were seized and not the fact that you can get a $250 “authentic” jersey for $25 , complete with hologram tags :angry:

I found it interesting that they pretty much admitted the jerseys were the same are the real ones.

So hmmm, assuming the $8,125 is NFL retail value, that’s probably 30ish jerseys. So the person is probably only out $600 that he paid to China. :P

The cost chain is interesting too. You gotta figure Reebok is paying at most $15 per jersey to their China manufacturer. Reebok marks it up, the NFL marks it up, and the team stores mark it up. And that reaches $250? Somebody (probably all 3) is making a buttload of money!