Bills Just Sent Me a Travel Mug.....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that this is the same one that the Bills give away each game in different sections when the team scores at least 2 touchdowns in a game. We probably had a lot left because of how pathetic this team was last year!

Here's an idea that's cheap for you Bills and might actually go over well...

You have what? 45,000 season tickets? So the average account probably has 3 seats give or take, so we are talking 15K accounts.....

Why not get 10 of your better players....(Evans, Freddy, Wood, Spiller, Poz, Stroud, Byrd, McGee, Moorman, Edwards), sit their asses down at the end of the season, and have them each sign 1500 8X10's or football cards....then send those out. You could knock off 20 sigs a minute....it would take an hour and a half and cost you 44 cents to send them out.

A little more personal......

You have what? 45,000 season tickets? So the average account probably has 3 seats give or take, so we are talking 15K accounts.....

Why not get 10 of your better players....(Evans, Freddy, Wood, Spiller, Poz, Stroud, Byrd, McGee, Moorman, Edwards), sit their asses down at the end of the season, and have them each sign 1500 8X10's or football cards....then send those out. You could knock off 20 sigs a minute....it would take an hour and a half and cost you 44 cents to send them out.

That's the kind of gift I would prefer. These mugs are nice, but cheap...how much could an 8x10 or football card cost? Then have a bunch of players sign them and they mail them to us with our Christmas card? I don't know why they don't do something...

I don't get the whole Krispy Kreme thing. Other than their glazed donuts, I was never impressed with the rest of their choices.

Honestly it's like comparing apples to oranges. Outside of those glazed donuts, they have nothing to offer.

Timmy's at least has soups, sandwhiches, coffee, etc....

I have a feeling that this is the same one that the Bills give away each game in different sections when the team scores at least 2 touchdowns in a game. We probably had a lot left because of how pathetic this team was last year!

:(

Last year?

Ya... So Bills fans haven't seen these since when? 1994.

:censored:

I'd rather have a mug.

I don't think there is anything more useless than autographs or pictures of players.

Honestly it's like comparing apples to oranges. Outside of those glazed donuts, they have nothing to offer.

Timmy's at least has soups, sandwhiches, coffee, etc....

The one KK shop here in Rochester has been closed for 2+ years.