Bills Just Sent Me a Travel Mug.....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as useless to me. At least I can use a mug.

Step 1) Go to Dollar Store with 50 cents in nickles

Step 2) Purchase puke brown, 12 oz plastic travel mug with said nickles

Step 3) Use inkjet printer and print out Tim Horton's and Bills' logos

Step 4) Place paper inside 50 cent piece of plastic

Step 5) Enjoy your homemade gift

I'd rather have a mug.

I don't think there is anything more useless than autographs or pictures of players.

I have to agree...when people first starting getting autographs, it was a way to show that you met that person...now it's all commercial, at least where adults are concerned...with kids, it can still be more innocent. I haven't gotten a player autograph in over a decade, even with talking with many players and former players in person as well as on Twitter and have no desire to

It is what it is. A schitty, free mug, that is nothing more than an ad for Tim Hortons. I'm not sure why they felt compelled to send that to us, but they did. But oh well. Mine will probably find the trash can soon.

It is what it is. A schitty, free mug, that is nothing more than an ad for Tim Hortons. I'm not sure why they felt compelled to send that to us, but they did. But oh well. Mine will probably find the trash can soon.

You don't mean the recycle barrel? Shame on you Lv!

:lol::lol:

Only kidding... I would throw it right in the landfill!

George Carlin on Global Warming

:lol:

Step 1) Go to Dollar Store with 50 cents in nickles

Step 2) Purchase puke brown, 12 oz plastic travel mug with said nickles

Step 3) Use inkjet printer and print out Tim Horton's and Bills' logos

Step 4) Place paper inside 50 cent piece of plastic

Step 5) Enjoy your homemade gift

Or for your idea of an autographed pic:

1. Print a picture of a player from the Internet

2. Sign it with his name

3. Enjoy your signed picture.

I'd take the mug. I have never understood the appeal of the autograph and I have no interest in having a picture of a player or even having my picture taken with a player. I guess you could put it on eBay, but I would just throw it in a drawer and lose it.

Personally I'd rather have my picture taken with a player, that have an autographed player picture. I got a auto Poz picture with the COA from the Bills, it's still sitting in the envelope I recieved it in, no plans on framing it or displaying it. It'll probably end up in the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate XI silent auction or raffle.

By the way, I agree with The Dean. I don't see the fascination people have in having something signed by someone and think it's cool. 90% of the time, it's someone's handwriting you can't read and who didn't want to sign something for you in the first place. Same with pictures with a player. What does that really mean anyway? Great, you were standing or staying, or worse, paying, for someone to pause and put their arm around you for 3 seconds so you can say what? Kind of belittles your life a little bit, no?

Anyway, I digress. I just threw away my travel mug. I've stared at it for days, and now realizing that it's not dishwasher safe or microwavable, I think I'll stick with the other 10 travel mugs I already have that are DW or MW safe. It's cheap. It's advertising for TH's. And it's not even convenient. Gone. In the trash before I even used it. I didn't even give it away, because I don't want someone to microwave it and catch their house on fire when the paper Bills logo goes up in flames.

My question is......Am I still a Bills fan because I did this??? :pirate:

My question is......Am I still a Bills fan because I did this??? :pirate:

Yes, because it's one item. If you threw everything Bills related away and vowed to never see a game again, that would be different. I myself, my mug which I finally recieved, is still sitting on my kitchen counter where I took it out of the box, until I decide what to do with it.

Yes, because it's one item. If you threw everything Bills related away and vowed to never see a game again, that would be different. I myself, my mug which I finally recieved, is still sitting on my kitchen counter where I took it out of the box, until I decide what to do with it.

Yeah, when you actually upgrade your tickets like I did this year after 10 years of suckitude, I thought I may be able to throw away the mug and still be OK. Don't count me in as positive though, just I can't walk away from this trainwreck that is my team.