Happy Birthday

TheMadCap

Insert coin never showed up anywhere on my screen, but I accidentally lucked my way into playing the game earlier. Awesome.

Same thing happened to me this morning.

I can see "Insert Coin" in IE but not in my Firefox.

Overall, pretty trippy.

Oh, then there is this:

http://sunbeltblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/vi...Sunbelt+BLOG%29

Today, as virtually everyone knows, Google put Pacman on the homepage.

I got the following note from Mike Williams, one of our support managers, this afternoon:

"We had a new kind of 'virus' attack today that people were calling in about. A few people including an admin called in thinking they had virus with the sound of a siren in the back ground of their web browser (one guy even sent in a .wav file).

Turns out it’s Google’s home page."

Alex Eckelberry

no not that Pac-Man...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ga...your-memories/1

God, but I used to LOVE hanging out in arcades spending fistfulls of quarters. Truly, the Golden Age of Gaming.

We should start a new thread: favorite Coin-op game...

I'm a child of the 90's...ya simply can't beat Super Mario World. Played that game til my eyes were bloodshot for about a month straight when I first got a SNES :thumbsup:

It's a wonder I ever learned to go out and get exercise.

I'm a child of the 90's...ya simply can't beat Super Mario World. Played that game til my eyes were bloodshot for about a month straight when I first got a SNES :lol:

It's a wonder I ever learned to go out and get exercise.

Good thing you lived... I had a distant cousin that was young in the 1990's and he died unexplainingly while playing a video game... Probably the reason why there are those sensory warnings on the games.

He just collapsed!

Really... It was so strange and very sad! :thumbsup::lol:

You know, I'm not even sure if I ever actually played Pacman at any point. I had an aunt and uncle who had a Ms. Pacman machine in their basement and I played that one all the time. And obviously they're completely different games. :thumbsup:

Good thing you lived... I had a distant cousin that was young in the 1990's and he died unexplainingly while playing a video game... Probably the reason why there are those sensory warnings on the games.

He just collapsed!

Really... It was so strange and very sad! :thumbsup::lol:

Wow, what a strange thing.

Are they sure it was related to the video game? As much as we like to try to explain everything medically, people just die sometimes.

You know, I'm not even sure if I ever actually played Pacman at any point. I had an aunt and uncle who had a Ms. Pacman machine in their basement and I played that one all the time. And obviously they're completely different games. :thumbsup:

Uh yeah, they're different games. Ms Pacman wears a bow and Pacman doesn't. Duh.

Wow, what a strange thing.

Are they sure it was related to the video game? As much as we like to try to explain everything medically, people just die sometimes.

Ya.. It was strange... I think he was around 10 or something... Around 1990 or so. It was difficult, because from what I heard, he just slumped over the game I think!

They do include those warnings about this stuff. The hard part is on the parents because they never knew what really caused him to collapse. No closure.

If you hit the "Insert coin" button twice, it will play the Ms. Pacman music and there will be also be a Ms. Pacman on the screen that can be controlled by the A,S, D, and W keys.