Spiller is a 79 in Madden ( Troupe a 57 and Carrington a 62)

http://www.maddenbible.com/2010/04/madden-...rookie-ratings/

3. The Rams made a few good additions with Sam Bradford and I believe Marty Gilyard in the 4th round. They still need tons of help but look improved.

2. The Cowboys made another strong play which PROVES that Jerry Jones does infact play Madden. They traded up for a top 3 Madden Stud in the Draft, Dez Bryant. However Dez is only 6′2 and this moves likely means they move Roy Williams.

The Day 1 winners were the Denver Bronco’s. They picked up a Great WR from GT early instead of Dez Bryant who is taller and just as athletic (In Madden) They then traded back up to get Tim Tebow who will be a great Madden weapon when used properly. I think the Bronco’s easily improved themselves more than any other team.

Buffalo nabbed CJ Spiller with the 8th pick, which makes them a better but still terrible team in Madden. They could have added nearly anyone and stayed terrible. Just not fun to play with.

The Patriots and Giants had a chance to really improve and were in good positions, however the Pats moved down and selected non impact players. Depending on Welkers opening day health, this team could struggle in Madden 11. The Giants added to there already crowded D-line however if the 5-2 is popular next year, they have a great rotation. Plus if the game still rates LB/DE type players well, you can raise hell with that defense!

Credit has to also go the Chargers who got us a nice RB from Fresno State in Ryan Matthews. He is a solid overall talent to replace LT and lets us keep Sproles at the speed back with our popular 2 back style.

Here are some rookie ratings for Madden 11

You can check out more at EA Sports site and discuss them at Pasta Padre’s site as well.

Just want to say great job by EA Sports, they posted the ratings instantly and allowed fans to vote on the ratings. This was interactive and you got to see tons of stats early. Props to Pasta as well for running a nice live chat by using cover it live and following the draft intensely.

Sam Bradford (Rams) 80

Ndamukong Suh (Lions) 85

Gerald McCoy (Bucs) 84

Trent Williams (Redskins) 79

Eric Berry (Chiefs) 85

Russell Okung (Seahawks) 82

Joe Haden (Browns) 79

Rolando McClain (Raiders) 79

CJ Spiller (Bills) 79

Tyson Alualu (Jaguars) 69

Anthony Davis (49ers) 75

Ryan Mathews (Chargers) 77

Brandon Graham (Eagles) 78

Earl Thomas (Seahawks) 81

Jason Pierre-Paul (Giants) 79

Derrick Morgan (Titans) 79

Mike Iupati (49ers) 84

Maurkice Pouncey (Steelers) 76

Sean Weatherspoon (Falcons) 75

Kareem Jackson (Texans) 70

Jermaine Gresham (Bengals) 78

Demaryius Thomas (Broncos) 74

Bryan Bulaga (Packers) 78

Dez Bryant (Cowboys) 80

Tim Tebow (Broncos) 70

Dan Williams (Tennessee) 76

Devin McCourty (Patriots) 74

Jared Odrick (Dolphins) 76

Kyle Wilson (Jets) 76

Jahvid Best (Lions) 74

Jerry Hughes (Colts) 74

Patrick Robinson (Saints) 75

2nd Round

Rodger Saffold (Rams) 71

Chris Cook (Vikings) 70

Brian Price (Bucs) 75

Dexter McCluster (Chiefs) 70

Nate Allen (Eagles) 75

T.J. Ward (Browns) 65

Arrelious Benn (Bucs) 72

Koa Misi (Dolphins) 67

Torell Troup (Bills) 57

Rob Gronkowski (Patriots) 77

Sergio Kindle (Ravens) 78

Lamaar Houston (Raiders) 70

Zane Beadles (Broncos) 68

Linval Joseph (Giants) 66

Daryl Washington (Cardinals) 70

Jimmy Clausen (Panthers) 76

Taylor Mays (49ers) 75

Javier Arenas (Chiefs) 71

Toby Gerhart (Vikings) 71

Jason Worilds (Steelers) 63

Jermaine Cunningham (Patriots) 53

Carlos Dunlap (Bengals) 74

Sean Lee (Cowboys) 69

Mike Neal (Packers) 65

Terrence Cody (Ravens) 72

Ben Tate (Texans) 69

Montario Hardesty (Browns) 70

Golden Tate (Seahawks) 77

Vladimir Ducasse (Jets) 75

Brandon Spikes (Patriots) 72

Pat Angerger (Colts) 61

Charles Brown (Saints) 76

3rd Round

Jerome Murphy (Rams) 70

Amari Spievey (Lions) 68

Myron Lewis (Bucs) 64

Jon Asamoah (Chiefs) 77

Jared Veldheer (Raiders) 68

Ed Dickson (Ravens) 65

Morgan Burnett (Packers) 70

Alex Carrington (Bills) 62

John Jerry (Dolphins) 65

D’Anthony Smith (Jaguars) 68

Major Wright (Bears) 67

Chad Jones (Giants) 65

Damian Williams (Titans) 74

Brandon LaFell (Panthers) 71

Donald Butler (Chargers) 72

J.D. Walton (Broncos) 64

Earl Mitchell (Texans) 57

Emmanuel Sanders (Steelers) 66

Corey Peters (Falcons) 50

Jordan Shipley (Bengals) 68

Colt McCoy (Browns) 72

Daniel Te’o Nesheim (Eagles) 54

Eric Decker (Broncos) 66

Andre Roberts (Cardinals) 64

Armanti Edwards (Panthers) 60

Taylor Price (Patriots) 55

Novarro Bowman (49ers) 73

Shawn Lauvau (Browns) 63

Tony Moeaki (Chiefs) 65

Kevin Thomas (Colts) 65

Jimmy Graham (Saints) 64

Brandon Ghee (Bengals) 68

Nice... we got the lowest rated guy in the first 80 picks in Troup. Let's hope Buddy is smarter than the rest of the league a bunch of pencil-necked geeks programming a computer game!

Fixed.

:beer::wallbash:;) Oh no ... someone who worships the Madden ratings ... do you have a special room dedicated to Mel Kiper too?

Madden ratings in the month of May for players who have never played a single down in the NFL are a pure joke.

Of course all of us wish that the Bills were a better team to play with in a computer game ... but seriously ... :wallbash::wallbash:

Looks to me like he was just talking about which teams are better to play with in the game based on the new ratings the game uses. Sure it would be nice to get some love from the Madden player rating people, but at the end of the day we all know it doesn't matter what rating a player has in a game. Can't wait to play it though...haha. I'll have Spiller up where he belongs in no time :beer:

madden game sucks.. nfl 2k5 still owns...plus i bet you if CJ spiller got drafted by another team, they would give him an 85 overall rank.

The ratings came out before the draft. They just showed the rankings as the players got picked. So, if Spiller had been taken first overaall by the Rams, 32nd overall by the saints or in the 4th round by the Pats, he would still be a 79

madden game sucks.. nfl 2k5 still owns...plus i bet you if CJ spiller got drafted by another team, they would give him an 85 overall rank.

Other teams might have a offensive line

:wallbash:;):wallbash: Oh no ... someone who worships the Madden ratings ... do you have a special room dedicated to Mel Kiper too?

Madden ratings in the month of May for players who have never played a single down in the NFL are a pure joke.

Of course all of us wish that the Bills were a better team to play with in a computer game ... but seriously ... :wallbash::wallbash:

Ratings shmatings. You can change all of them. :beer:

I should say I'm not surprised this exists, but there's seriously whole blogs dedicated to how draft picks impact one's Madden playability?

Good lord, I'm of the generation of the internet and sometimes I feel behind the times.

Come on, serious, lucid analysis about a teams' chances of success in a video game? Where the player has the ultimate control over what happens anyway?

I tell ya what, online blogs ain't what they used to be.

:lol::lol::wallbash: Oh no ... someone who worships the Madden ratings ... do you have a special room dedicated to Mel Kiper too?

Of course all of us wish that the Bills were a better team to play with in a computer game ... but seriously ... :worthy::worthy:

:thumbsup:

Pretty sure it is all just for fun there tough guy. :wallbash:

The ratings came out before the draft. They just showed the rankings as the players got picked. So, if Spiller had been taken first overaall by the Rams, 32nd overall by the saints or in the 4th round by the Pats, he would still be a 79

Either way...there are always roster updates and once our new guys shine, they will be rated better.

I must say I am a big Madden geek...and I have A LOT of spare time on my hands right now. So, I have gone through and taken the players out of NCAA '10, imported them into Madden '10...simulated the 1st season in a Franchise where I control ALL 32 teams...at the end of the season I updated the Coaching staffs and ALL the signings/trades/cuts and then I went through and did the draft, adding the players to the right team. Many of my players are way off, some 1st rounders went in the 4th, some 7th rounders went in the 1st...but it IS pretty decent as far as being realistic goes.

The only thing that kills me is, when I change the Bills' players over to the 3-4...Schobel/Kelsay/Maybin to OLB etc...they drop HEAVILY in ratings...like 80's to low 60's...Schobel went from a 84 or something, to a 67 overall...it hurts on Defense.

Our running attack is nasty...so are some of our rookies. (Spiller, Easley, Wang, Carrington, Coleman)