Alex Carrington

I was watching the Video of the rookies touring the city of Buffalo; near the end of the video they showed everyone posing for a group pic, and Carrington stood out like a man amongst boys, and not just because he is tall. This guy looked huge, tall and built. This guy is going to be solid on the d-line for years to come.

I was watching the Video of the rookies touring the city of Buffalo; near the end of the video they showed everyone posing for a group pic, and Carrington stood out like a man amongst boys, and not just because he is tall. This guy looked huge, tall and built. This guy is going to be solid on the d-line for years to come.

Leif Larsen.

Let's not start s***ing each other's d***s just yet, ok? I'm as optimistic as anyone but this is a ridiculous post.

Going to be solid for years to come? That's a pretty bold prediction on your part seeing as how he hasn't taken one NFL snap. Nevertheless, I hope your right. :P

The prediction was based on a picture yet.

Leif Larsen.

Let's not start s***ing each other's d***s just yet, ok? I'm as optimistic as anyone but this is a ridiculous post.

I'm not basing his playing ability based purely on his appearance in the video. He looks like a physical specimen. I think he will be a solid player for us from what I've seen from his college tape and from what I've read. I do not think my post is ridiculous.

Um, if having the right body were what was needed, Demetrius Bell would be a stud. If having a huge body were what was needed, Mike Williams would be a stud.

Wait a few months. We'll begin to see.

When starting a thread on a topic about something linkable you should really link the subject. I.E. the video you're talking about.

I'll do it for you this time: http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...d6-42d0265dbf15 :beer:

Carrington is huge but he doesn't look particularly ripped to me. JMO

Going to be solid for years to come? That's a pretty bold prediction on your part seeing as how he hasn't taken one NFL snap. Nevertheless, I hope your right. :beer:

Is Mr. Wonderful softening a bit? Certainly not as bold as my prediction--Sorry LBF, but I am on record as saying he ends up being better than Phil Hansen.

I thought that Larson was just a extremely raw player wasn't he? Carrington has actually had a productive college career.

The fact that he fits the prototype biuld for a DE (and we arne't used to seeing that here in Buffalo) is a plus

If he has a "high motor" he's a dead lock for All Pro

Can't say the guy is going to be good But if I had to make a prediction I think that the guy is going to be a solid player. Not great but a run stuffer who rotates in at DE. The guy is big and its a good thing to see Carrington and Troup some big guys added to the D-line (A very un-Jauron thing to do). I also look forward to seeing if Lonnie Hearvy (6 foot 3 342 pounds) can contribute to the D-line as depth at NT.

Can't say the guy is going to be good But if I had to make a prediction I think that the guy is going to be a solid player. Not great but a run stuffer who rotates in at DE. The guy is big and its a good thing to see Carrington and Troup some big guys added to the D-line (A very un-Jauron thing to do). I also look forward to seeing if Lonnie Hearvy (6 foot 3 342 pounds) can contribute to the D-line as depth at NT.

It'll be great to see some d-lineman with some size and overall size on defence. I think the d-line has a chance to become a strength for this team and looks like we'll have some solid overall depth