I'll Take 1-15 (Winning The Home Opener)

Holy ****. Is this what the fan base has become? I'm ok with 1-15 as long as their competative? :thumbsup:

It is time to finally admit we are in rebuild mode and this team will continue to do so until they get a QB that can take them where we all want them to go. These 6-8 win seasons have never let us get the QB we need so I really would like to be in a position to grab one next year.

Every SB contender has at least ONE playmaker and the Bills lack that of offense and D.

It is time to finally admit we are in rebuild mode and this team will continue to do so until they get a QB that can take them where we all want them to go. These 6-8 win seasons have never let us get the QB we need so I really would like to be in a position to grab one next year.

Every SB contender has at least ONE playmaker and the Bills lack that of offense and D.

Finally admit they're in a rebuilding mode? They've been rebuilding for 10 years and have been doing a real ****ty job of it at that. So sucking is the only way to be successful? I don't think so.

Hopefully QB will be the only glaring need once this year is over. Figure out the rest of the team until that happens and if Brohm, Edwards or Jones miraculously saves us, so be it......

am i the only one that has any confidence in Chan's ability to make the offense work with a bad qb? i bet one of the ones listed turns out to be good enough for Gailey's offensive system. they passed on Clausen twice, McCoy thrice, and LeFevour i lost count. obviously the front office is confident with the current QBs. shouldnt we?

and by jones do you mean brown? i know it doesnt matter either way because no one knows who he is but i thought id throw it out there

Holy ****. Is this what the fan base has become? I'm ok with 1-15 as long as their competative? :thumbsup:

Finally admit they're in a rebuilding mode? They've been rebuilding for 10 years and have been doing a real ****ty job of it at that. So sucking is the only way to be successful? I don't think so.

Cue the militantly optimistic fans. They cannot tolerate anyone's criticism, national media, local media, or TBD'er.

am i the only one that has any confidence in Chan's ability to make the offense work with a bad qb? i bet one of the ones listed turns out to be good enough for Gailey's offensive system. they passed on Clausen twice, McCoy thrice, and LeFevour i lost count. obviously the front office is confident with the current QBs. shouldnt we?

and by jones do you mean brown? i know it doesnt matter either way because no one knows who he is but i thought id throw it out there

No, I would make it two I guess. And I also think brohm is going to win the job and play well and we won't need to pic a qb next year. At least that is how I would like it to pan out.

Hey, all I'm sayin' is that IF this team has 1-3 wins, it won't be such a bad thing. That record will clearly indicate that there is currently not one QB on this team who took control of the job. This would also mean that there is a good chance Locker, Mallet or Luck could be had.

Like I also said, if Edwards, Brohm or Brown turns the team around...great. Either way, I won't mind the outcome....

Cue the militantly optimistic fans. They cannot tolerate anyone's criticism, national media, local media, or TBD'er.

18-1.

The only loss being the last game of the regular season when we rest our starters.

Brohm is going to grab the bull by the horns, and become the franchise QB we have all wanted. He'll throw for 3,500 yards,

30 TDs, and only 4 INTS (each one caused by Roscoe because he ran the wrong route on a timing pattern).

Evans and Hardy will each have 1,000 yard seasons. (Steve who?) Evans will have 15 TDs, 7 of them will be across the middle running a slant pattern. Hardy will have 8.

Spiller will lead the league in all purpose yards (running and receiving, ala Thomas) and will post another 20 TDs running, receiving, and returns.

Lynch will earn the starting gig, crank out over 1,500 yards, and 10 TDs

The defense will still be a work in progress, but since the offense will be so explosive, opposing teams will have to abandon their game plans, and start throwing to play catch up.

This will make opposing offenses one dimensional, and thus easier to defend. Maybin will bust out, and post 18 sacks.

The Wilson and Byrd safety combo will snag at least one INT per game.

Donte will quit Twitter AGAIN, but nobody will know because everybody gave up reading his tweets.

Buffalo Bills - Super Bowl Champions!

we are rebuilt and fantastic. Stop the gloom and doom! 16 and 0 for sure with the great offensive line. We have three (count'em) THREE franchise quarterbacks on board right now. With CORNELL GREEN anchoring that line we can't go wrong. Only a clown would waste a first round pick on a position of actual need. We will use our number one to get another good running back or defensive back.

I have absolutely ZERO problem winning one game (I'll take the opener because that day should never be tainted) this year if it looks like the team can hang with most of their competition (especially the AFC East). Re-building is fine and I would much rather prefer getting a top level QB in next year's draft than missing out going 5-11.

Ideally, I would love to see the line get in sync for 2011 when the real future of this team is waiting for us in that draft. Hopefully QB will be the only glaring need once this year is over. Figure out the rest of the team until that happens and if Brohm, Edwards or Jones miraculously saves us, so be it......

"I'll Take 1-15 (Winning The Home Opener), As long as This Team Is Competitive"

Can a team go 1-15 and be competitive at the same time?

O.K. I can see us wanting to win in our division and all. What about beating them @#$% Pats? That's all I would like is to beat them for once in my child's life. Then we can rest easy for another 5 years until we beat them again. 3-3 in our division sounds reasonable to me :thumbsup:

We don't need to lose 15 games to get a top tier QB. Given next year's draft class, the #9 pick will still have access to a terrific college QB. Maybe not Locker, Luck or Mallet (any of whom I'd love), but there's also Stanzi, Pryor, Ponder, Gabbert and by draft time there'll be two more names that will be on every analysts tongue. Plus, there are a bunch of rebuilding teams that won't draft a QB in round 1.

Make that 3. The silver lining to losing (if there truly is one) is that some of the teams that are likely to pick before us (StL, Cle) drafted QBs this year.

Having said that, I think an oft overlooked aspect to this season is that our offense will be practicing against a true 3-4, which all the teams in our division use. You would hope that would help our offense immensely....

Buffalo still has a professional football team?

Naa, it is a farm club for the rest of the NFL...

The Bills find them and train them and then decide not to pay them what they are worth so they end up getting traded or released.

Pat Williams- Jason Peters- Antoine Winfield- Ruben Brown-Jim Leonard-Jabari Greer-Anthony Hargrove-

Richie Incognito-Nate Clements-Justin Bannan

Naa, it is a farm club for the rest of the NFL...

The Bills find them and train them and then decide not to pay them what they are worth so they end up getting traded or released.

Pat Williams- Jason Peters- Antoine Winfield- Ruben Brown-Jim Leonard-Jabari Greer-Anthony Hargrove-

Richie Incognito-Nate Clements-Justin Bannan

Seriously? The Bills did not draft, train or much of anything beyond claim him.