NEW TERM ON TBD NEEDED

Since camp is still so far away, and rook camp is over there is a lingering matter on TBD I proposed to address.

There are several posts referring to "internet tough guys". Seems there should be a word for this type of creature. Cyberpunk, bloghole. You know some term Bills nation can use to unite in identifcation of the malcontents and their syndrome.

I open to the forum to brainstorm....

Since camp is still so far away, and rook camp is over there is a lingering matter on TBD I proposed to address.

There are several posts referring to "internet tough guys". Seems there should be a word for this type of creature. Cyberpunk, bloghole. You know some term Bills nation can use to unite in identifcation of the malcontents and their syndrome.

For this site only I say we call them Souljas.

P.S. J_E_T_S JEts JETs JETS

For this site only I say we call them Souljas.

P.S. J_E_T_S JEts JETs JETS

ah as if this board hasn't sunk low enough.... look who's back..... outstanding!!! For a minute there I was wondering if this board could get any dumber... but alas, it totally has!

I vote we call them Spagnolas

The tried-and-true phrase - TROLL

Internet Gangsta

I vote we call them Spagnolas

Whoa Wormboy.

Look who got brave just after I left on account of the ghost of the boss. I told you I'm only scared of ghosts and thats it so that makes you of all people brave. That's rich.

You seen the ghost of the boss hanging around there? Because if you ain't seen it maybe we can have a head smashing in party.

And maybe since I'm an attorney we can have a legal head smashing as well since you libeled and slanderized me in this very thread too.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

ah as if this board hasn't sunk low enough.... look who's back..... outstanding!!! For a minute there I was wondering if this board could get any dumber... but alas, it totally has!

Oh look a flyboy calling people dumb. That's a shock.

I got news for you Orville, while you're up there flying around in the clouds dropping some explosives, us dumb guys down here go around cleaning up your messes. I'm sure you'd thank us if you were all smart enough to realize it doesn't all happen by magic. Whose the dumb one now?

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.