(LAMP)A documentary coming out about Circuit City

a lot of this was shot during the 1 year 'anniversary' of the shut down when more than a hundred of us congregated at the Deep Run complex to have a tailgate party.....even a year later, it still really sucks....

:bag:

a lot of this was shot during the 1 year 'anniversary' of the shut down when more than a hundred of us congregated at the Deep Run complex to have a tailgate party.....even a year later, it still really sucks....

:bag:

So, I think the biggest question I have after watching that is, "which of those women were you trying to bang (or actually banging)?" I recall a post way back, when you had a little crush on one of your co-workers. C'mon, you can tell us.

Regardless of how I felt about the store itself, that company made some of the most horrible decisions ive ever seen a company make over the course of five years and it destroyed them.

It's amazing to me the fall from grace they experienced

So, I think the biggest question I have after watching that is, "which of those women were you trying to bang (or actually banging)?" I recall a post way back, when you had a little crush on one of your co-workers. C'mon, you can tell us.

Who cares, as long as he didn't "allegedly" try to choke her.

I'm going with Susan. :bag:

oh god no...she was a complete idiot...although she did come off decent in that clip...she was just a complete and utter b**ch...no one in those clips were my love interests...although one may be in the full doc....

I'm going with Susan. :bag:

oh god no...she was a complete idiot...although she did come off decent in that clip...she was just a complete and utter b**ch...no one in those clips were my love interests...although one may be in the full doc....

I kinda gathered that!

:w00t:

Pooj, will any scenes feature you?

I will say it sucks to buy electronics these days without the ying vs. yang Circuit City provided Best Buy. Who is there to offset best Buy these days? Wal-Mart? Target? Staples for computers on a good day, maybe.

PTR

I will say it sucks to buy electronics these days without the ying vs. yang Circuit City provided Best Buy. Who is there to offset best Buy these days? Wal-Mart? Target? Staples for computers on a good day, maybe.

PTR

Amazon. Frys.

Amazon. Frys.

No Fry's in the northeast. Amazon and other online retailers lack the immediacy of being able to drive out and bring it home when you want. Just this past Sunday I bought a new work desktop at Staples because it was on sale. Ran out and had it up and running within an hour.

PTR

PTR

Syracuse is getting an Ultimate Electronics in July, it's going into the spot that Circuit City had at the mall on the first floor, which is actually right under Best Buy on the second floor.

There's a few local electronics stores in the CNY area, but mostly it's Best Buy and Walmart/Target now.

No Fry's in the northeast. Amazon and other online retailers lack the immediacy of being able to drive out and bring it home when you want. Just this past Sunday I bought a new work desktop at Staples because it was on sale. Ran out and had it up and running within an hour.

PTR

I guess I don't mind waiting 24-48 hours to get my products... Saves a ton of money that way too :w00t:

Regardless of how I felt about the store itself, that company made some of the most horrible decisions ive ever seen a company make over the course of five years and it destroyed them.

Sometimes there really isn't a way out.

PTR

Ummmm, HH Gregg. They bought all the Circuit City stores in Richmond, and provide the necessary balancing act to still hold Best Buy Hostage. Although, the best thing I've learned from Circuit City going down is that most people should be buying from Amazon or Overstock.com anyway, they both blow away most big box retail stores doors off in prices. Especially for accessories.

I went through a similar thing working for Tower Records...I was a store manager, and we would just gasp at some of the mindless decisions that were made...granted they were in a tough spot, but they tried to spend their way out of it, when they didn't have any money....