I Met Trent, Brohm and Levitre

I have to say they were all really good guys. I was able to talk to Trent for a little while and mentioned the possibility of getting Gaither and he said he would be totally psyched if that happened. You could tell that he isn't so happy with the current situation on the blind side (and how can you blame him). Levitre is just a huge dude. While I'm an inch taller than him, he looked like a freakin wreaking ball. He looked at bit more muscular than last year when he was kinda chunky looking. I think he's gonna be an absolute beast this year. I also asked him what he thought about getting Wang added to this mix, and he said the guys on the team give them such sh-t over their names and even more now. He said he plays golf with Wood and hangs out with him a lot. He said his progress is amazing and that he will be able to start Week 1 no problem. Brohm didn't say much as he seemed to be more interested in sitting at his table, eating and talking to a hot chick (can't say there's anything wrong with that). All in all, as frustrated as I've been with Trent, after talking to him he's a real genuinely good dude and I wish all of them the best this year. GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say they were all really good guys. I was able to talk to Trent for a little while and mentioned the possibility of getting Gaither and he said he would be totally psyched if that happened. You could tell that he isn't so happy with the current situation on the blind side (and how can you blame him). Levitre is just a huge dude. While I'm an inch taller than him, he looked like a freakin wreaking ball. He looked at bit more muscular than last year when he was kinda chunky looking. I think he's gonna be an absolute beast this year. I also asked him what he thought about getting Wang added to this mix, and he said the guys on the team give them such sh-t over their names and even more now. He said he plays golf with Wood and hangs out with him a lot. He said his progress is amazing and that he will be able to start Week 1 no problem. Brohm didn't say much as he seemed to be more interested in sitting at his table, eating and talking to a hot chick (can't say there's anything wrong with that). All in all, as frustrated as I've been with Trent, after talking to him he's a real genuinely good dude and I wish all of them the best this year. GO BILLS!!!

SWEET!!! Grats...wish it could have been me!

Cool to hear! I have never doubted Wood's ability to return for week 1 after I saw him walking back 80lb dumbells to the rack about a month or so ago. You have to love Levitre, he was solid as a rook and should be able to improve quite a bit this year.

Trent is hoping for Gaither so he can still be alive after this season :unsure:

Thanks for telling us about your encounter. Trent Edwards seems like a well-mannered person with a good outlook on things. I heard an intoxicated Brohm was at the superbowl in Miami this past year and made a tool of himself.

Guest dog14787

Awesome, wish I could have been there :unsure:

Those are the two best things I have read all off season

1- Thank God he is ok, the last thing we needed was another "bust" of a 1st rounder. He IS my favorite player on the team.

2- I really liked what I saw from Levitre last year. The only time him etting beat caught my eye was when he was just physically overwhelmed. Hearing that he looks like he ahs built himself up is great news.

Sounds like we only need 3 more O lineman!

great report....thanks for posting.....what were they all doing in NYC together? i might have missed that part.

the center of our O line sounds solid.....next year's top picks might be all O lineman and the two-year rebuilding will be complete!

Those are the two best things I have read all off season

1- Thank God he is ok, the last thing we needed was another "bust" of a 1st rounder. He IS my favorite player on the team.

2- I really liked what I saw from Levitre last year. The only time him etting beat caught my eye was when he was just physically overwhelmed. Hearing that he looks like he ahs built himself up is great news.

Sounds like we only need 3 more O lineman!

Yea, at first I wasn't sure if it was Levitre. He just looks more like a body builder than a fat lineman. It looked to me that he will not be easily pushed around at all.

great report....thanks for posting.....what were they all doing in NYC together? i might have missed that part.

the center of our O line sounds solid.....next year's top picks might be all O lineman and the two-year rebuilding will be complete!

McFaddens is the NYC Bills Backers Bar. I think the players have been going there for preseason events for a few years now. I think they are there today as well. It was also Andy Levitre's bday, so they might have been in NYC to celebrate. Trent looked like he might have bulked up a bit as well. Brohm looked a decent amount smaller than Trent

Guest dog14787
McFaddens is the NYC Bills Backers Bar. I think the players have been going there for preseason events for a few years now. I think they are there today as well. It was also Andy Levitre's bday, so they might have been in NYC to celebrate. Trent looked like he might have bulked up a bit as well. Brohm looked a decent amount smaller than Trent

Trent Edwards regardless of how some folks want to perceive him is our biggest, strongest most athletic QB on the roster.

Im so glad you made this thread, especially about Levitre.

I saw him at rookie OTA's, and you can see the guy was working hard.

Thats why when people are so quick to judge rookies its dumb, its always that next offseason you begin to judge them. Are they transforming their bodies. Another guy who IMO gets a terrible rep here is James Hardy. He is in unbelievable shape, probably adding 5-10 lbs of solid muscle to his 6'6 frame.

Buddy Nix said it best you draft them, but you need people that make them better in the weight room and on the field. I really expect big things from Hardy and Levitre next year.

One guy I am anxious to see is Demetrious Bell. If he adds 10-15 lbs of Muscle I think he can be a solid player. He must be doing something right in the offseason for Nix to think he can play.

Guest dog14787
Very cool.

I saw Eric Wood a few days ago here at the apartments, the guy has no limp and looked like he just came back from working out over at OBD. His recovery is downright astonishing considering how gruesome he was hurt.

Real good to hear :unsure:

Complete? What about QB, WR, LB?

Awesome. He's a good dude. :unsure:

GREAT story, but !@#$ Edwards.

Good news everywhere!! Could the curse be over? (The curse being sucky coaches and injuries.) :unsure:

Awesome. He's a good dude. :thumbsup:

Why is this crap necessary? You really find it necessary to insult a person you don't know because he didn't perform well enough on a sports team you root for? Because if it really is that important to you, you need to get a real life.

And thanks for manning up and paying after you lost your bet this year. :unsure: I can respect that.

Guest dog14787
Awesome. He's a good dude. :unsure:

Does rooting against what in all probability will be our starting QB who will be performing the most difficult task on the team make any sense to you.

Why don't you guys get it through your thick skulls talking BS about current Bills players doesn't do the player, team or fan base any good.

Some of us would like to have a little optimism going into the new season, it is what it is,

so get over it...