Don't do it Ralph!...

...Now, be reasonable Ralph. This isn't the answer. Now, I know you've done a lot of crazy things over the last ten seasons. You've made a lot of decisions that make us scratch our heads, but if you do this you need to be commited until your demise happens.

Please, we the fan base of the Buffalo Bills have been through enough, DO NOT sign Jamarcus Russell!

...Now, be reasonable Ralph. This isn't the answer. Now, I know you've done a lot of crazy things over the last ten seasons. You've made a lot of decisions that make us scratch our heads, but if you do this you need to be commited until your demise happens.

Please, we the fan base of the Buffalo Bills have been through enough, DO NOT sign Jamarcus Russell!

I agree.......

What gives you the idea that the Bills are even considering this?

What gives you the idea that the Bills are even considering this?

Why do you even think were in the running? I doubt we have any interest in him. My gut tells me if we werent interested in Jimmy Clausen in the 2nd rd of the draft that were not interested in possibly the biggest bust in the history of the league. I also feel like u wasted 20 seconds of my life reading this, and another two minutes typing this response to ur nothingness. :beer:

:beer:0:):(

No, I'm not saying there's any interest in bringing him in. However, did any of you think we had any interest in the guy we signed last year...that nobody wanted... I'm just praying this doesn't happen. I don't think it would happen, but you never know...

There's a difference between a hard-working player who "reportedly" caused internal strife in locker rooms around the league and a player who's shown that he doesn't have the desire and drive to succeed.

There's a difference between a hard-working player who "reportedly" caused internal strife in locker rooms around the league and a player who's shown that he doesn't have the desire and drive to succeed.

Don't talk about the future UFL MVP like that.

Ralph? I dont think Nix/Gailey want this guy... I'd rather start Edwards

No, I'm not saying there's any interest in bringing him in. However, did any of you think we had any interest in the guy we signed last year...that nobody wanted... I'm just praying this doesn't happen. I don't think it would happen, but you never know...

then why even start this thread - really - why