Mosque coming to Ground Zero

Y'all wrapping yourselves in the flag and your feelgood expressions of "tolerance"....yeah...cant wait for the next three pages of posts mocking the Pope next time he happens to comment on some news item or for the next clown to take a trip to some city down south and whine that "there are too many churches."

You are all so full of ****, your eyes are brown.

When the !@#$ has anyone whined "there's too many churches"? What the !@#$ are you talking about?

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean because there's no difference between calling out a religious leader for being a hypocrite on things like covering up the systemic sodomy of children and not allowing a religion to build a church because it annoys a group of bigoted tards?

Criticizing the Pope for specific things he's done isn't anywhere near the same thing as denying someone a Constitutional Freedom because they share the same religions as criminals.

You're starting to annoy me. Go ride your bike in traffic.

:o Where's the manatee?

A few thoughts on this mosque situation:

-The feds have no say whatsoever in whether or not a mosque is built

-This is not about "outreach" at all. This is a big "!@#$ you" from this muslim group to anyone who would have a problem with a mosque in that location in the first place. If it was really about "outreach" they'd move it. They were going to name it something that loosely translates to something like victory over a conquered people.

-The people that want to build this mosque don't give a **** about any religious freedom other than their own. These guys are into wahhabism. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saudi/analyses/wahhabism.html

-Having a problem with the mosque doesn't make you a bigot or a retard. Not understanding why a reasonable person may have a problem with this says more about you than anything.

Edited by Rob's House

Y'all wrapping yourselves in the flag and your feelgood expressions of "tolerance"....yeah...cant wait for the next three pages of posts mocking the Pope next time he happens to comment on some news item or for the next clown to take a trip to some city down south and whine that "there are too many churches."

You are all so full of ****, your eyes are brown.

You really need to get the sand out of your vagina.

A few thoughts on this mosque situation:

-The feds have no say whatsoever in whether or not a mosque is built

-This is not about "outreach" at all. This is a big "!@#$ you" from this muslim group to anyone who would have a problem with a mosque in that location in the first place. If it was really about "outreach" they'd move it. They were going to name it something that loosely translates to something like victory over a conquered people.

-The people that want to build this mosque don't give a **** about any religious freedom other than their own. These guys are into wahhabism. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saudi/analyses/wahhabism.html

-Having a problem with the mosque doesn't make you a bigot or a retard. Not understanding why a reasonable person may have a problem with this says more about you than anything.

It really isn't a ^%$^$^ from the muslims, nor is there a need for them to reach out to anyone. There were plenty of muslims who dies on 9/11, and I have no problem with them praying there. It doesn't disrespect the dead one bit.

It really isn't a ^%$^$^ from the muslims, nor is there a need for them to reach out to anyone. There were plenty of muslims who dies on 9/11, and I have no problem with them praying there. It doesn't disrespect the dead one bit.

I think you missed my point here. THEY said it was about "outreach" hence they are suggesting it is needed. The evidence suggests that is bullsht b/c this has the opposite effect of "outreach". And I don't really care whether they build it either but a lot of people do and I understand why they do, and it's not just b/c it "disrespects" the dead. Your assumption that it isn't a "fk you" from THIS muslim group seems unsupported, whereas the background of those involved, their obvious bs front, as well as their proposed name (Cordoba or something similar) indicates their intentions might not be as innocent as they're being portrayed.

Edited by Rob's House

It doesn't matter. You can't assume a guy in a bank is going to rob it. They have done nothing wrong.

Whether or not they've done anything wrong doesn't matter either.

Should they be able to legally build it? Of course. Building a mosque doesn't make them terrorists.

Should people be able to feel that it's in bad taste to put it there? Sure. And that doesn't make them bigots or racisits.

It doesn't matter. You can't assume a guy in a bank is going to rob it. They have done nothing wrong.

I can assume whatever in the hell I want to, and as far as I can tell you know very little about the people of which you speak. I'm not saying they don't have a legal right to build it, I'm saying I don't buy their bogus "outreach" story and I get why people have a problem. If you want to believe in Santa Clause, unicorns, and man friendly lesbians be my guest. That's all I have to say about that.

You can assume anything you want. They can build a hamburger stand and claim to sell 911 burgers.

I think you believe something you read online a bit too much.

I don't care if they worship at ground zero, the pentagon or in a sub in the bermuda triangle. People need to get over their muslimphobia, cause they don't need to justify anything to anybody. I don't need to bring up which religion is built on torture....

I can assume whatever in the hell I want to, and as far as I can tell you know very little about the people of which you speak. I'm not saying they don't have a legal right to build it, I'm saying I don't buy their bogus "outreach" story and I get why people have a problem. If you want to believe in Santa Clause, unicorns, and man friendly lesbians be my guest. That's all I have to say about that.

If you want to believe in Yahweh and Jesus or Allah and Mohammed be my guest, because if it weren't for all of that B.S., we might be talking about something that actually matters.

What is considered appropriate and who decides? Is a mosque near ground zero ok? Is Da Pope making a trip to a nursery ok? Do we put it up to a vote? Maybe play for an answer? Torture people?

If they were building a combination strip club and methadone clinic at that "hallowed ground" no one would care.

PTR

If they were building a combination strip club and methadone clinic at that "hallowed ground" no one would care.

PTR

I agree and if we truly care this little about the constitution, let's just scrap it and have a constitutional convention. We could start over and maybe all of the liberals and all of the neocons that think they are better than the liberals can go away somewhere

Let them build the Mosque, don't they have the parking lot almost finished...the one they stated building like 9 years ago.

Forget building the bridge to peace, just build a bridge to the ground zero parking lot for easy access.

anyway,that hateful **** bunch aren't any better than the group their antagonizing

May peas be upon you

I think you missed my point here. THEY said it was about "outreach" hence they are suggesting it is needed. The evidence suggests that is bullsht b/c this has the opposite effect of "outreach". And I don't really care whether they build it either but a lot of people do and I understand why they do, and it's not just b/c it "disrespects" the dead. Your assumption that it isn't a "fk you" from THIS muslim group seems unsupported, whereas the background of those involved, their obvious bs front, as well as their proposed name (Cordoba or something similar) indicates their intentions might not be as innocent as they're being portrayed.

what's the problem with Cordoba as a Mosquee name? Cordoba was the greatest town and richest in Europe when muslims, christians and jews were living there together... Cordoba has been killed by chrstian intolerance in fact...

i have lesbian friends BTW...

If you want to believe in Yahweh and Jesus or Allah and Mohammed be my guest, because if it weren't for all of that B.S., we might be talking about something that actually matters.

Gene, Really?

Coming from you, who basically ONLY talks about either religion or climate change is kinda funny. Just as you despise religious zealots, you are equally as zeal on the opposing side.

Even though I do agree with your comment. Amazing how people are attracted to these retard subjects.

Edited by Magox