California students sent home for wearing inappropriate shirts

Well, in one sense, I am thoroughly enjoying this because they are getting over on the principal, and in my experience, that's always a good thing. :lol:

And, where the hell is John Adams and the rest of the ACLU lawyers? This is free speech dammit! These kid have a God-given, not government-given, right to....get over on the principal and be wiseasses. :P

Well, in one sense, I am thoroughly enjoying this because they are getting over on the principal, and in my experience, that's always a good thing. :lol:

And, where the hell is John Adams and the rest of the ACLU lawyers? This is free speech dammit! These kid have a God-given, not government-given, right to....get over on the principal and be wiseasses. :P

Obsess on me much?

Nice. A tad ridiculous. I can see, well no flags during this time because of the beef that is going on, but you don't say no American flags, and let kids run around with Mexican flags painted on thier faces. Incredible.

Miguel Rodriguez is the Assst. Principal that sent them home.

If by good you mean pointless and barely worth the time it took to read it, then yes, it was a very good article.

Pointless? Why is that? Because you disagree with him? Ruben Navarette is a sydicated colunmist who gets paid very well to write his opinion. How about you? Who's really pointless? I don't think it's Navarette.