This is the worst!!!!

Since the draft we have nothing to talk about. I'm sick of debating over Lee, Lynch, or Trent, etc. Can somebody please make something up so he have something to talk about. I mean most of the stuff we talk about doesn't really happen anyway, so how much can it hurt.

P.S. Thank the Sabres for adding to this down time as well.

By the way, what happened with Tim graham?

Since the draft we have nothing to talk about. I'm sick of debating over Lee, Lynch, or Trent, etc. Can somebody please make something up so he have something to talk about. I mean most of the stuff we talk about doesn't really happen anyway, so how much can it hurt.

You could always go down to Philly again and catch another baseball game, that might fill up another afternoon or two on here. :nana:

I feel your frustration and pain brother. Training camp can't come soon enough!

Read the "Thanks Leonidas" thread. Tim got sick and tired of punks getting into his grill and swearing at him and decided he didn't need this crap anymore and rightly so. We lost a great source because of the complete lack of civility by some on this board.

Let's talk wurst!

What's the best wurst?

What's the worst wurst?

I'm thinking that liver and brat are the best wursts, or at least they are the wursts that I'm most likely to like.

I've never tried bloodwurst but I think it must be the worst wurst.

I suggest we vote on the pros and cons of outfitting the Jills in Bikinis for the season. Especially when we play in Toronto being a domed stadium and all. :nana:

Tim Graham's feelings got hurt and now he is gone. The end.

Read the "Thanks Leonidas" thread. Tim got sick and tired of punks getting into his grill and swearing at him and decided he didn't need this crap anymore and rightly so. We lost a great source because of the complete lack of civility by some on this board.

Why isn't civility enforced? Incivility and name calling are rampant.

Let's talk wurst!

What's the best wurst?

What's the worst wurst?

I'm thinking that liver and brat are the best wursts, or at least they are the wursts that I'm most likely to like.

I'm partial to Cheddar.

A wurst stuffed with cheese, c'mon.

Uh ok ok how 'bout this.

Hey did you guys hear about Rob Schneider? Somebody told me he goes down to Home Depot and pays the migrant workers to go to his house and choke him in the shower.

Uh ok ok how 'bout this.

Hey did you guys hear about Rob Schneider? Somebody told me he goes down to Home Depot and pays the migrant workers to go to his house and choke him in the shower.

That's kinda Carradine-esque. Hey did you hear the one about the sex-maniac and his shrink?

The period between the draft and training camp is the worst. It's a long dull few months that drag. I'm a football junkie and I need my fix!

I suggest we vote on the pros and cons of outfitting the Jills in Bikinis for the season. Especially when we play in Toronto being a domed stadium and all. :wallbash:

I know the pros, but what are the cons?

Let's talk wurst!

What's the best wurst?

What's the worst wurst?

The Post of the Day!