I just got this feeling T.O. will sign with the Patriots...

Is it me or does anyone else think the "hoodie" will sign up T.O. at some point this offseason? Think about something, New england has not been to a superbowl in 2 years and hasn't won one in 5 years. It PANIC TIME in Pats-country when they don't win or go to a Superbowl!

This is usually the time Belichick and Craft go out and sign every big name, whether they still can play or not (see Junior Seau...repeatedly). They've already signed Torry Holt. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if they drug that pompise son-of-a-(BLEEP) Tedy Bruschi out of retirement.

However, if they do sign Owens, this could be bad news for us, hell, the whole AFC east. Owens, Moss, Welker, Holt???

Ouch!

Always good to see Buffalo trying to close in on everyone else in the division by doing...NOTHING! Oh wait, they did draft CJ Spiller! Thats going to help everything! We needed a left tackle, a QB and an OLB. Oh, I know, lets draft a Running Back when we have Jackson and Lynch! You know, I could see if they planned on dealing Lynch, but no such plan is in place!

I truly do not get this organization! They just plain don't get it. They wait until the 6th round to grab a LT and a 7th round to get a QB! Does any of this make since to any of you???

Is it me or does anyone else think the "hoodie" will sign up T.O. at some point this offseason? Think about something, New england has not been to a superbowl in 2 years and hasn't won one in 5 years. It PANIC TIME in Pats-country when they don't win or go to a Superbowl!

This is usually the time Belichick and Craft go out and sign every big name, whether they still can play or not (see Junior Seau...repeatedly). They've already signed Torry Holt. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if they drug that pompise son-of-a-(BLEEP) Tedy Bruschi out of retirement.

However, if they do sign Owens, this could be bad news for us, hell, the whole AFC east. Owens, Moss, Welker, Holt???

Ouch!

Always good to see Buffalo trying to close in on everyone else in the division by doing...NOTHING! Oh wait, they did draft CJ Spiller! Thats going to help everything! We needed a left tackle, a QB and an OLB. Oh, I know, lets draft a Running Back when we have Jackson and Lynch! You know, I could see if they planned on dealing Lynch, but no such plan is in place!

I truly do not get this organization! They just plain don't get it. They wait until the 6th round to grab a LT and a 7th round to get a QB! Does any of this make since to any of you???

Well.... first off, welker won't be a huge problem this season since he will be hampered by his injury and should miss some good playing time. And any QB we took was going to take at least one year to groom, and probably more. So there was NO QB that could win for us now in the draft (most likely) so drafting one was very urgant since this QB class was so.... underwelming. People can say we should have drafted clausen in the 2nd round because all these pundits say he is the 2nd best QB in the draft.... well, we have a QB on our roster that was picked in the 2nd round just 2 years ago..... so one would assume he is more developed than clausen with the same upside. So.... not picking a QB until later wasn't a big deal since there really wasn't a good option.

and LT in the 6th? pretty sure we took one in the 5th. Although that position is dishearting, I went into the draft with the mindset that we equally needed a LT as much as a NT, and I had a 99% feeling we weren't getting both and picks 1 and 2. So I wasn't too disappointed when we grabbed an NT and not an LT within the first two picks. But I was pleased that an NT was picked, and a lot of the picks did address the "trenches" that people always say is the end all and be all of football.

Fact is, we did address the trenches (mostly on the defensive side) and we got a lot of players that seem to be low risk as in work ethic and talent, which I like. Was the spillar pick a luxury one? probably. but if he plays really well and improves that passing game a lot, I won't complain. If he sucks, I will just shake my head as usual at this organization. I just can't say the spillar move, or any of the other ones were bad until I see the results. I can't say the picks are bad just because they didn't match up to what I prefered.

And as far as QB goes..... I really don't have a huge problem with levi brown.

We can complain all we want and wish we were more like NE. But if the Bills drafted a punter in the 5th round like NE did, even if we didn't have a punter, this board would have gone nuts.

Well.... first off, welker won't be a huge problem this season since he will be hampered by his injury and should miss some good playing time. And any QB we took was going to take at least one year to groom, and probably more. So there was NO QB that could win for us now in the draft (most likely) so drafting one was very urgant since this QB class was so.... underwelming. People can say we should have drafted clausen in the 2nd round because all these pundits say he is the 2nd best QB in the draft.... well, we have a QB on our roster that was picked in the 2nd round just 2 years ago..... so one would assume he is more developed than clausen with the same upside. So.... not picking a QB until later wasn't a big deal since there really wasn't a good option.

and LT in the 6th? pretty sure we took one in the 5th. Although that position is dishearting, I went into the draft with the mindset that we equally needed a LT as much as a NT, and I had a 99% feeling we weren't getting both and picks 1 and 2. So I wasn't too disappointed when we grabbed an NT and not an LT within the first two picks. But I was pleased that an NT was picked, and a lot of the picks did address the "trenches" that people always say is the end all and be all of football.

Fact is, we did address the trenches (mostly on the defensive side) and we got a lot of players that seem to be low risk as in work ethic and talent, which I like. Was the spillar pick a luxury one? probably. but if he plays really well and improves that passing game a lot, I won't complain. If he sucks, I will just shake my head as usual at this organization. I just can't say the spillar move, or any of the other ones were bad until I see the results. I can't say the picks are bad just because they didn't match up to what I prefered.

We can complain all we want and wish we were more like NE. But if the Bills drafted a punter in the 5th round like NE did, even if we didn't have a punter, this board would have gone nuts.

Let them sign T.O. he would be good for them, I think the guy can still play, New Englands window with Brady, Moss, Etc. is starting to close. They likely have 2 or 3 good runs left. I don't think we are going to be able to compete for the next three years, so what does it matter.

Well I would say your theory would be correct if they hadn't already signed Torry Holt. Even with Welker's injury (I am not sure about his status for the season some say he might miss the whole season some say he might miss some time and some say he isn't going to miss anytime) I don't think the Pats* are looking for a WR they have Moss as the deep guy, Holt as the number two guy, and even if Welker misses the whole season they still have Julian Edelman to run the slot for them.

Which means even without Welker they still have their top 3 guys. They aren't going to bring TO (a possible distraction) just to be the 4th guy. Also they drafted Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez as tight ends. Which means they are most likely going to be using the tight end more in the passing game. All in all this most likely means that they aren't going to be looking for too much depth at WR when they can flank out Hernandez or Gronkowski and they have 3-4 WR already of starting ability on the roster.

I hope he does sign with him. That means we only have to cover him half the time, because he takes half the plays off and is a disruption and side show. I have my doubts that Billy B would want him.

The guy clearly is not what he used to be, but hey, who knows. Maybe playing with Brady would inspire him and cause him to behave.

I hope he does sign with him. That means we only have to cover him half the time, because he takes half the plays off and is a disruption and side show. I have my doubts that Billy B would want him.

The guy clearly is not what he used to be, but hey, who knows. Maybe playing with Brady would inspire him and cause him to behave.

I'll be surprised if anyone signs him. He's an old vet and commands a hefty minimum salary per the CBA, and didn't show much last season with BUF.

My guess is that he'll be a well-paid talking head on ESPN, CBS, FOX etc.

This class was underwhelming? Bradford, Clausen, McCoy, Tebow, Pike, Lefevour didn't do well in college ball?

This class was underwhelming? Bradford, Clausen, McCoy, Tebow, Pike, Lefevour didn't do well in college ball?

Judging from the draft, the NFL did not think that it was a particularly outstanding QB class.

There is a list ten miles long of guys who were excellent college players but worthless pros( i.e Rob Johnson @USC), college numbers and accomplishments mean very little when they come to play with the big boys.

Ouch!

I would like to think that T.O. respects our organization, as he has said nothing negative about his stay in Buffalo.

I would also like to think that with that respect, he would not want to do this to us...then again, money talks!

Make our season and sign him, Billy.

PTR

I'm not too sure T.O. would go to New England if given the chance. He and Moss don't exactly get along. T.O. even went so far as to call himself, "the original number 81". I think there would also be too much jealousy between the two, with preoccupations about who's getting the ball thrown their way most often.